27

(A little warning for this one. If you're getting uncomfortable with the parts then PLEASE don't hesitate to just skip to the next paragraphs.)

Your P.O.V.

No. fucking. way.

"'for real'? You mean, you tried to kill her already?!" I shrieked.

"Well, if telling someone to crash their car into Chaewon means trying to kill her, then yes." she replied.

I had goosebumps all over my body and felt my knees get weak at what she just said. All this time, Kazuha wasn't just the possessive one who manipulates me and other people just to get what she wants.

She's the reason why Chaewon had an accident--no, it wasn't even an accident. She almost killed Chaewon and I'm sure she wouldn't hesitate to do worse.

I never knew she could have the guts and the will to kill someone. Just for this stupid thing.

"You're a demon." I hissed, slowly taking a few steps backwards.

"You made me do this." she lowly muttered while walking towards me.

"Step back. I know everything that you did, Kazuha. What you did to Yujin, and how you threatened Chaewon just to make her stay away from me." I grumbled.

"So they told you already. What a spoiler." she rolled her eyes and chuckled bitterly.

I didn't know what to do anymore. If I had only known of how cruel she really was, if I had known that lying underneath her was something worse... I should've left a long time ago.

And now, here I am. Having no idea of how to escape her since I am inside her territory. This place was full of her security, and she's standing right in front of me.

"Now, if you would just come with me willingly." she spoke, offering a hand for me.

"There's no way I would go with someone like you." I gritted.

"Don't make me force you, Y/n. And remember that Chaewon's life is on the line." she grinned.

"Not gonna happen. I won't go with you no matter what." I insisted.

If I would go with her, I know there's no escaping this shit forever. But if I do now, then I still have a chance. I'm sure Chaewon's parents won't let something happen to her again, and Yujin is most likely beside her right now.

Chaewon is in safe arms. As of me, well I'm basically in hell.

I breathed deeply and readied myself to run for my life. If I could just go past her and out the door, maybe I can just escape those men again or just think of something on the spot. For now, I should just run.

"Come on now. You don't want something bad to--"

I didn't let her finish her statement when I ran past her and dashed for the door. Until I opened it and was welcomed by men who were already standing there.

"You think I didn't see this coming?" I heard her speak from behind.

I mentally cursed myself as I heard her footsteps closing in. Then in a matter of seconds, I felt her arms slither around my waist and hold me tightly as if there was no tomorrow.

"I warned you already. Come willingly or I'll just force you." she muttered.

I tried to shake her arms off of my body but it was useless. She made me feel like a piece of paper under her unwavering strength. But when she put a handkerchief over my mouth which had a really strong scent on it, my head started spinning. All I could see was darkness, until I heard a few words from her before losing my consciousness.