3

Your P.O.V.

"What are you doing here, Chaewon?" Kazuha gritted.

"What else? I'm here to study." the girl simply answered.

"And you had to study here? And be in this same class--"

"What? You think I knew that you two are here? I'm not some stalker." she sassed.

I looked at Kazuha and gestured for her to just stop, so she just huffed and crossed her arms.

"Let's change seats." she offered.

"Kazuha, it's okay. You don't have to." I assured her.

"I don't want her sitting next to you." she replied.

"It doesn't matter. Let's just pretend she's not here--"

"You two at the back, if you keep murmuring over there I will do something about it." we were cut off when the instructor suddenly called out to us.

When he finally faced back at the board, I heard Chaewon stifle a laugh.

So annoying.

"Funny." I grumbled.

"Yeah, funny." she sarcastically responded.

"Hey, don't you dare talk to Y/n." Kazuha spoke, giving Chaewon another glare.

"Kazuha, it's nothi--"

"Okay that's it. You two at the back, I already warned you." we were both silenced when our prof turned to us.

"Newcomer, exchange seats with Ms. Shim." he instructed.

I just exhaled deeply and stood up to exchange seats with Chaewon, but then Kazuha grabbed my arm.

"Sir, we're sorry we won't be noisy again." she protested.

"I already warned you. Go ahead and change your seats." he replied.

Kazuha gave me one last pleading look, before Chaewon went in between us and making me sit in her previous chair.

I heard silent curses as the two gave each other glares while Chaewon sat down. Now that there's nothing in between them (physically), I don't think this is gonna go well.

As soon as the professor left the room, Kazuha stood up and immediately grabbed my arm.

"Kazuha, what are you--"

Without any explanation, she just pulled me away from Chaewon and we both went out the room. I couldn't even take one last glance at her.

"Ugh, what is she even doing here?" Kazuha complained while we were walking down the hall.

"She said she was only here to study, so don't worry." I assured her.

"How can I not? She's even in the same class with us! What if she has all the same classes with you too?!" she was starting to raise her voice, so I told her to calm down.

"It's probably just a coincidence, just chill okay? It's not like she'll kill me or something." I scoffed.

"Yeah, because I'll kill her before she can even do something to you." she muttered.

"Okay, stop. That's over acting. And I'm sure that after what happened, we won't be minding each other anymore." I said.

She gave me doubtful looks, before eventually sighing and nodding slightly.

"Don't worry. Even if she's in all my classes, it's not like I still have feelings for her." I claimed.

"How can you even be sure with that?" she scoffed.