14

Your P.O.V.

"This is ridiculous." I chuckled.

"What? You think I'm joking?" Kazuha huffed.

"You're getting too dramatic when it comes to Chaewon. Do you like her?" I whined.

"You've got to be kidding me." she rolled her eyes and groaned.

"What?! You hate it so much when I even mention her name!" I complained.

"Just answer my question! If you don't stop your feelings for her I will really do something." she threatened.

I groaned and turned away from her. She's getting more childish every time and I'm really not liking her attitude.

"Whatever you say. I won't move on from her. Unless she rejects me directly." I insisted.

The bus we were supposed to ride on finally came, so I took a glance at her. I thought she would be frowning or glaring at me, but I felt chills down my spine when I saw the smirk on her lips while she had her eyes on me.

"Fine. If that's what you want."

I was happily walking to school while sniffing the flowers in my hand. I've decided to officially confess to Chaewon, since Kazuha told me to do whatever I wanted.

I could feel this giddy feeling in my chest while thinking of how I would approach Chaewon and what words I would say. But I also felt nervous at the same time, that maybe she would reject me again.

"Y/n."

I turned and saw Kazuha already walking beside me.

"Kazuha! I went earlier today because I bought--"

"Oh, what are those for?" she asked.

I smiled and went closer to her face, slightly raising my heel so I could whisper to her.

"I plan on confessing to Chaewon again. This time, I'm sure that--"

"What?!" I covered my ears when she yelled.

"Are you out of your damn mind?!" she furiously questioned.

"Am not! You told me to do whatever I want so that's what I'm going to do!" I explained.

She scoffed and brushed her hair with her hand, looking up as if she was trying to suppress her anger.

"How many more times do you want to be rejected?" she asked with a calm expression.

"I don't care how many times. I'll tell her my feelings until she accepts it." I insisted.

"You--" she suddenly grabbed my hand and tried to snatch the flowers away from me, but I held it with two hands and tried to pull it away from her.

"Let go!" I demanded.

"I won't let you talk to her." she resisted.

Her strength was something else, and I swear I feel like she could've dragged my by the hand if she wanted to. My wrists felt clenched, and I was using my whole body to stop her from getting what she wants.

"Kazuha!"

Until someone pulled us apart and took me away from Kazuha.

"What are you doing? You're hurting her!" Chaewon fumed.

I watched as Kazuha's eyes turned into slits and her jaw clench. We both looked like a mess and a lot of students who passed by glanced at us weirdly.

"Go away." Kazuha grumbled and tried to grab my arm, but Chaewon blocked and pulled me behind her.