23

Your P.O.V.

As soon as me and Yujin finished talking, I dialed Garam's number and asked if we could meet up.

"Oh, perfect timing. Eunchae is here at our house, you can come over. I'll just text you the address."

After receiving her message, I quickly called a cab. I do not plan on wasting any time for this. I need answers and I need them now.

Once I arrived at their place, I knocked on their door and expected Garam to show up.

"Y/n! You're here!" Eunchae greeted.

She took my hand and immediately pulled me in, taking me off guard and not giving me enough time to react.

"I'm so glad you made time to hang out!" she expressed.

"Yeah, but anyway, I thought you were grounded?" I asked.

"Oh, well..." she then smiled sheepishly and averted her gaze from me.

I was supposed to speak again until footsteps were heard from the staircase.

"Y/n! You're already here." Garam beamed.

"Hey. Sorry I came on such short notice." I told her.

"No, it's fine. We can hang out anytime." she replied.

"Anyway, I thought you were bringing Kazuha with you." Eunchae spoke.

Then at that moment, I was reminded of the main reason why I went here.

"Sorry, but I'm actually here about something else." I admitted.

They both spared each other questioning glances before looking back at me.

"Remember the letters I told you two before? The ones that are in my locker." I said as I brought out a few of the letters from my bag.

"Yeah, what about it?" Eunchae responded.

I opened one and showed it to the both of them. Especially Garam.

"Garam, is this your handwriting?" I asked her.

While she looked intently, I noticed Eunchae turn to her as well with anticipating eyes.

"It seems similar, but I didn't do that Y/n." she answered.

"You can tell me the truth, I won't get mad. I just want to hear it from you." I gently told her.

"Y/n, I really did not do that. Whoever it came from probably has the same--"

"I saw more of these from Kazuha's drawer." I cut her off.

They both looked at me with their mouths open, looking shocked like they just knew the world's secret.

"The time I received these, she was still out of the country. And as far as I know, you two are her closest friends." I stated.

"You're saying that we had something to do with that." Eunchae replied while pointing at the notes.

"Who else? This is Garam's handwriting, isn't it?" I muttered and faced the said girl, who looked confused and serious at the same time.

"Y/n, I swear we didn't do anything with this--"

"I know you're just trying to protect Kazuha, but it's too late now. I know everything." I said.

For a few seconds, I felt scared as Garam's eyes met mine. I couldn't pinpoint what expression she had, but we just stared at each other like it was a competition.