28

Yujin's P.O.V.

I arrived back at the hospital that afternoon, brushing off the feeling of guilt when I saw her leaving with Kazuha at the airport.

"Yujin, thank God you arrived already." Yunjin told me as soon as I entered Chaewon's room.

"I have somewhere to go to and I'm actually running late, so I need to go now. Take care guys." she quickly stood up and bid both me and Chaewon goodbye.

"Yujin, has Y/n contacted you yet? She said she would return yesterday." Chaewon asked me.

Now, how do I tell her?

"Actually, there's something you should know." I answered.

I sat down at the chair beside her, removing my cap and mask. I looked down at my hands and thought of the exact words to say. This might shock her, and I'm still worried about her health.

"What is it? Is it about Y/n?" she guessed.

I nodded my head and breathed deeply before answering her question.

"Y/n and I just talked. I tried to convince her, but she already made her decision. She already left with Kazuha." I said.

"What?!" she knitted her eyebrows and looked at me as if I was crazy.

"It was what she wanted, Chaewon. They both already left to go to Netherlands." I added.

She huffed annoyingly and brushed a hand through her hair, looking out the window and sitting up the bed.

"That's it. Yujin, take me out of here." she tried to stand up, but I held her back down.

"Chaewon, just calm dow--"

"Let me go! She doesn't know what she's dealing with! I need to save her from Kazuha!" she yelled.

"What do you mean? She told me with a smile that she was leaving the country with her. She looked happy, Chaewon." I insisted.

"That's a lie. She would never do that--"

"But she did." I cut her off.

She looked at me as I brought my phone out from my pocket and showed her a picture. One that I took earlier at the airport.

"That's them." I pointed out.

She let out a scoff as her eyes got watery. For her own sake, I put my phone away and comfortingly rubbed her back.

"But... I thought she wanted to leave with me..." she whimpered.

"Maybe she was just waiting for you to wake up. You know, she still cares for you no matter what." I stated.

"She didn't even say goodbye..." tears started falling down her face while I embraced her.

For a while, I just let her cry on my shoulder. Comforting her was the least that I can do after what I did. I know it's not reasonable, but that's what love does to people.

I am only doing this to protect the person I love.

Flashback

"Please, just stay away from the two of us. I'll do anything you want. Just don't harm her." I begged Kazuha.

A smirk formed on her lips as she knelt down to be on the same level as me.

"Anything?" she asked.

"Everything. I will do everything as long as you stay away from us." I begged.