9

Your P.O.V.

Days had passed, and it was as if everything was going smoothly. More like, it seems everything was getting better.

"Hey, do you remember the answer to number 6?" Chaewon whispered to me.

Ever since that time when we both were punished and had to be alone outside, things seemed pretty normal. We weren't exactly friends, but you can say we've been talking like acquaintances. Like how normal people talk to each other.

"Shouldn't you be the one to remember that?" I asked in return.

"Don't go stereotyping me." she then gave me a glare.

"I was just joking. Anyway, I think it was 7.8?" I replied, not sure of my own answer.

"Okay, thanks." she simply responded.

And it was not just that. Since Chaewon had been acting nice towards me, it was like my feelings were beginning to return.

If it even left in the first place...

Well, it's not like we had any choice. My best friend was out of the country, and Chaewon was basically in all of my classes. Obviously, it's like we're stuck with each other for the rest of the day.

5 times a week.

Although lunch was an exception. Garam and Eunchae always invited me to eat with them that it became a routine.

One time I asked them if I could invite Chaewon to eat with us, but they quickly refused. Maybe Kazuha's hatred for her rubbed off of these two.

"Has she been talking to you guys lately?" I asked them.

"Well, not quite." Eunchae answered.

"We still text in our group chat, but not that much." Garam added.

Kazuha's been pretty busy lately. I expected the two of us to at least video call each other once a day. But now, she barely even texts me everyday.

"I miss her..." I mumbled with a sigh.

"She misses you too. A lot." Eunchae told me.

"I hope she does. I guess business really took up most of her time now." I wondered.

But I'm happy knowing that she's safe. She's with her family there, and maybe she's getting a hang of their business. They're probably preparing for her to take over soon.

Not like me, who's still stuck on these stupid school works and the crowd of students that I encounter everytime when I go to my locker--

Wait, I was just reminded of something.

"Anyway, do you guys get something on your lockers these days?" I asked them.

"What? What something?" Garam asked after taking a bite of her meal.

"It's been a while since I've been receiving letters on my locker. And it's really odd. I just thought that maybe everyone else have been getting them." I explained.

"Wow, you're saying you have an admirer?" Eunchae teased.

"Well, I can't say it's an admirer. Those letters have some creepy messages on them." I cringed just by remembering those letters.

"Why? You hate love letters?" Garam laughed.

"No! Trust me, it's really weird." I denied.

They both chuckled while I thought deeply about it.

After eating lunch, I was dreaded by the thought of opening my locker just to see another letter. But when I arrived there, it was empty.

"Huh?"