16

Your P.O.V.

I scoffed and pulled my arm away from her hold. What she just said was complete nonsense and I don't even want to know what it meant.

"You're crazy, Kazuha." I chuckled.

"Only for you." she replied.

I exhaled deeply and scratched my scalp in annoyance. She's driving me crazy with each word that came out of her mouth.

"What exactly do you want from me? Do you want me to be your prisoner or something?!" I whined.

She took a step closer and tried to reach for my arm, but I kept the distance between us.

"I want you to only look at me, and no one else." she replied.

My stomach churned and my forehead creased as I stared at her. Now that I was seeing her true colors, I didn't know whether to feel concerned as her friend or scared that she might be doing something worse.

"Do you know what you're saying right now? Are you still sane?" I questioned.

"You don't think I'm serious, do you?" she stated.

I froze on my spot while she walked closer, leaving a small distance between us.

"Don't worry. I'll prove to you how serious I am." she smiled.

I blinked my eyes repeatedly and watched as her sweet and innocent expression coated her words. I don't know which demon possessed my friend's body, but I'm sure this isn't right.

"You should go home. I don't think you're feeling well." I sighed and walked away, but I only heard her footsteps follwing behind me as I walked to our front door.

"I'm not going home yet." she claimed.

I breathed deeply to calm myself then turned around to face her.

"What else do you want?" I asked.

"I came here for a reason." she then brought out a stack of papers from her bag and showed it to me.

"Help me with my assignments." she demanded.

Really?! After the conversation that we had earlier?!

"How do you expect me to help you answer those after what we just talked about?!" I complained.

She just stared at me with a blank expression while here I was, going crazy about this situation.

"You know what, I'm still angry at you. I won't help you with that unless you let me go to Chaewon--"

I stopped talking when she pushed me against the door, her face turning cold serious at the mere mention of Chaewon's name.

"I told you already, I don't want you visiting her." she hissed.

"I don't care. I will--"

"You take one step inside that hospital and I will make sure Chaewon tastes hell." she threatened.

I gulped hard and averted my gaze away from her. I didn't know that she could be this bad, when she used to be so nice and sweet all the time. Now, she even threatens me with hurting Chaewon.

"I have eyes everywhere, Y/n. Don't even think about it." she added.

I didn't even bother replying. She slowly pulled away and sighed as she put the papers back inside the bag.

"I don't have anyone else to teach me the lessons in our class. You're the only one I know." she stated.

How can she even bring this up right now?

I subtly nodded my head, since I had no choice but to let her in. It was getting late and cold outside, so I just did as she told me to.

"Good evening Mr. And Mrs. Shim." Kazuha sweetly greeted my parents as soon as we entered.

"Oh, Kazuha! It's good to see you, but what brought you here this late?" my mother asked.

"Y/n offered to help me with my assignments. I hope you don't mind." she answered.

I mentally scoffed and turned to face her after hearing her lie. But she only looked back at me with a sweet smile.

"That's good! Of course we won't mind." my father said.

After the short introduction, I brought her up to my room.

"Am I the first person that you brought here?" she asked after I closed the door.

I hummed in response and went to prepare my notebooks for her. She was looking around, and I kind of felt conscious of what she thinks about my room.

"Your bed looks cute. It also feels soft." she expressed while sitting down and grasping the blankets.

After fixing my desk and placing books that can help us, I breathed deeply to try and compose myself for the rest of the time that I would be stuck here with her.

"We should finish this as soon as we--" I was cut off again when I turned around and found her already standing close to me.

Her hands were placed at the desk behind me, holding my hands so I couldn't really move. Then her face was slowly moving closer to mine.

"I think we have a lot of time for that. We should do other fun things while we're here." she smirked.

My heart suddenly increased its pace as I shut my mouth. I tried to think of how to stop this, so I just tried to say excuses.

"I n-need to go get something downstairs." I blurted out, hoping that she would let me go.

It took her a few seconds, but I was relieved when she pulled away and crossed her arms.

"Sure. Don't take too long." she nodded.

I quickly went out and rushed downstairs, going past my parents who didn't seem to notice me go out the door.

I wanted to escape. It felt like she was up to something and I don't really feel comfortable with that yet. So I paced back and forth in our front yard, thinking of what to do.

Think , you dumbass. Use your brain cells.

"Y/n!"

My heart skipped a beat when I heard Kazuha's voice inside, then when I looked up I saw her peeping from the window of my room.

"What are you doing there? I thought you went to get something?" she asked.

Shit.

"R-right. I, uh, I'll just go and--"

"I'll come there to get you." she interrupted before closing the window and getting out of sight.

I mentally cursed myself and just ran away. It was late already and I didn't know what to do or where to go. I don't even know why I'm running away, I just don't really feel comfortable with her right now.

After how she acted when I told her about going to Chaewon... How she threatened to hurt her just because of me... And then in the room, I don't even know.

I just ran, until my brain decided to be effective for once and I immediately thought of something. I stopped for a while and hid inside a dark alley, quickly grabbing my phone and dialing a number.

I looked around while waiting for her to pick up, being wary of my surroundings and of any familiar voices that would catch me off guard.

"Hello?"

I sighed of relief as soon as she answered the call.

"It's me, Y/n." I introduced after figuring out that she still didn't have my number.

"So, you finally gave me your number."