5

Your P.O.V.

This is making me more nervous than I thought.

I was too scared of seeing Kazuha that I woke up early and went to school earlier than usual. Yeah, you can say that I'm avoiding her.

Heck, to be honest I know that I'm making things worse. If I had just told her yesterday that Chaewon and I shared all of our classes together, maybe she wouldn't even make a big deal out of it.

But now that I'm avoiding her, I don't even know what she's going to do.

"Wow, you're early."

My heart beated two times faster once I heard her voice beside me.

"Don't talk to me." I told her.

"Why are you sitting there? That's my seat." she claimed.

"This was your seat yesterday. It doesn't apply forever." I rolled my eyes.

I was super nervous about meeting Kazuha that I didn't care if Chaewon was pissing me off right now. I was tapping my feet on the floor and kept on fidgeting with my fingers.

"Yes it does. Yesterday you and Kazuha left early, our prof told me instead that I'll be sitting here from now on." she explained.

I looked at her, and she was just staring at me blankly.

"Why would I believe you?" I scoffed.

She dropped the bag, then caught me off guard by leaning down closer to me with her hand placed on my desk.

"Trust me, you wouldn't want to sit next to her." she whispered.

If my heart was beating out of nervousness earlier, now I don't think so. Her face was so close with mine, and her eyes...

Before I can mutter a single word, she was suddenly pulled away from me. And behind her, was the person I was dreading to see.

"What do you think you're doing?" Kazuha hissed.

Her hand was on Chaewon's collar, and now they're glaring at each other for who knows how long until they start throwing hands.

"I'm just claiming my seat." Chaewon muttered, pushing Kazuha away from her.

"That's Y/n's. You go and sit somewhere far from us." she replied.

"No, our prof clearly told me yesterday that I had to sit here." Chaewon said as she pointed at my seat.

I stood up, catching the attention of Kazuha who was now glaring at me.

Oh God.

"I, uh, have no choice b-but to sit here then." I stuttered while going to sit where I was yesterday.

After sitting down, Chaewon sighed and sat down beside me as well. I tried not to, but I ended up meeting Kazuha's gaze. She looked at me with a mixture of disappointment and anger.

Thankfully, she didn't say anything. She just went to her seat and the atmosphere between the three of us was heavy throughout the class.

"Y/n."

Kazuha called me as soon as we got out of the room.

"Let's talk." she demanded with a straight face.

"Can we do it later? We still have our next classes." I reasoned out.

I was really nervous of how she would respond. All night, I almost couldn't sleep thinking of whether she would get angry at me or something.