End

And that concludes this book, I hope you enjoyed reading :>

Thank you for taking the time to read this, especially again to those who continue supporting my books and those who consistently comment and vote. You guys make my day all the time.

But I do hope you all would gain something from this. A part of the plot that I intentionally put is how Y/n pinpointed Garam even if she denied that it was her who sent those letters. In this book, Garam was innocent and it was Yujin who was behind those letters all along. Yet Yujin told Y/n that it was Garam, and Y/n being the dumb person that she is, went on hating Garam for what she think she did.

I'm not one to speak or judge about this topic, but this one needs to reach a lot of people since the hate is getting worse.

This may be similar with the issue that happened. I'm not saying she is innocent in real life and that all those allegations and rumors are not true. I'm not completely on her side, and neither am I on the victim's side. I'm just trying to point out that since we don't know everything that happened, we shouldn't just hate on her and tell her bad things. Remember that not everything we see on the internet is true, and it includes the proofs that unverified accounts post on social media.

If you really hate bullies, then you'd know that what most people are doing to Garam is wrong. Hating on her and telling her awful things(especially since we don't know the whole truth) is no different from being a bully.

Anyways, I sometimes still see accounts add this book to their uhm, genshin(?) reading list because it's Kazuha. I'm sorry to disappoint y'all but this is actually a Le sserafim Kazuha fanfic :')

Although feel free to stan them, they're talented and funny people(highly recommended).

Again, thank you for reading this. Stay safe <3

 Stay safe <3