My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising part 2

Author: Don't mind the picture XD
---

"Um. Hashira-san. About that Bakugou guy and Deku." Mahoro begins.

"Oh those two. I'm sorry about Katsuki's behaviour. He's always like that." I said, as I place a hand at the back of my head.

"Is he really a hero? He looks like a villain to me." Mahoro said as Katsuma nodded, still a bit scared after what happened.

"He is. Both Deku and Bakugou will become the greatest hero you'll ever have. Just watch them." 

---

The next day, in Kyushu, Hawks arrives on the scene of destruction caused by Nine last night. Among the victims, Mr. Shimano stands out because he has lost his Quirk. 

This baffles Hawks as Mr. Shimano is a civilian and not a hero like the previous victims. He wonders what exactly is going on. While Hawks investigates the scene, Shigaraki observes him from the ruins of a building.

"Doctor, what was in the cargo?" Shigaraki asked the doctor on the screen.

"He was one of my personal experiments. I managed to adapt the Quirk factor of the All For One Quirk into Nine, making him capable of stealing up to eight Quirks. 

With this, he might even go up against the kid with a demon Quirk." Ujiko explained.

"But, forget about it. I have even more advantageous against him."

Back at Nabu Island, the class resumes to their daily schedule hero work.

"Hello! You reached the UA Hero Agency!" Ashido said as she answered the call. "Your travel bag has gone missing? Okay, we'll send someone right away!" 

"A tourist lost her luggage at the shopping-"

"I'll go! I'll go!" Hagakure said, raising her hand. "You come with me too, Aoyama-kun!"

"Oui!"

"Another lost item? People should at least try to-" Mineta was cut off by Ashido.

"The client sounded like a real cutie on phone."

This causes Mineta to jumped on the table. "I can't forsake someone in need! Hagakure! Aoyama! Wait up!" He runs to follow the two.

"Shouji-san is asking for more backup on the beach!" Yaoyorozu said.

"I'll go over, then." Ojiro stand up.

"I'll go on a regular patrol." Tokoyami said.

"I'll go with you Mashirao. Let me get my kyahan for a second." Y/n said as he was about to go to their room. 

"Alright. I'll wait for you then." Ojiro nodded.

"Leaving your hakama pants loosen looks actually good Y/n." Yaoyorozu commented.

"Thanks. But I still want to tie it with my kyahan." 

"Of course." Yaoyorozu smiled.

"I'll go and help My. Nijima with his fields." Midoriya said as he walks out of the building. "I'm off!"

Before Midoriya could run, he comes across Katsuma again who hide behind the wall.

"Is that you, Katsuma-kun? Is something the matter?" Midoriya asked.

"U-Um. S-Sorry about yesterday." Katsuma apologizes for his sister's prank last night.

Midoriya was surprise by it and smiles at the boy. "That's so sweet! You came to apologize?"