iv

[ chapter 4 ]

april 5th, 2022
4:30 p.m
new york city, new york

- - - - -

   IT took Ariana a while to really learn right from wrong. She was raised up in Boca Raton, Florida. She never felt the need to worry about her environment, her neighborhood even had a 24/7 police watch.

   She knew there were so bad people out there. People who would do indescribable things and not give a single fuck afterwards. She was disgusted in those people. She prayed she'd never have to meet one.

   Until she got in the entertainment industry.

   Ariana had always enjoyed acting. Her family and friends knew she also had a voice on top of that. Joan was sure Ariana would be a popstar. Nonna was sure regardless of her choices she'd make an impact on this world. And they were right.

   They were both right.

   Coming up, Ariana was spoiled to death. Everybody loved her 'adorable chubby cheeks' and 'cute dimples'. She really was a sweet child and never seemed to have a bad bone in her body.

   She'd still be like that; if the world hadn't changed her.

   Now remember, Ariana is not a bad person. Sure, she's done some fucked up things in her life but nobody's perfect. She tries her best. And she knows her trying is a lot more than most people do.

   Ariana was used to getting what she wanted. It got even worse the more her fame grew. People bowed to her feet. She grew to love the power she had. She expected it. She expected everyone to bow to her feet.

   Oh, would she get a reality check.

ariana's pov:

We finished up with lunch within an hour and now I'm at the Givenchy building. My stomach is jittering with nerves and my hands are slightly shaky. I have no idea when Y/n's getting here or even if she's here already.

Once we got here I was immediately escorted into a room they considered 'my dressing room' for now. It was spacious, I had my mom in here and Scooter, of course, was here too. My hair and makeup stylist were going to work while one of the designers for Givenchy here was finding my outfits.

Apparently, we'd be shooting for almost an hour. I had 3 outfits to put on; as did Y/n. We would shoot in 3 different 'settings'/backdrops for each different outfit.

Some pictures we would take of just us by ourselves. Most of them would be together. I guess our managers came together and agreed it'd be good publicity if we got on the same cover, together.

Honestly, I didn't think either of us needed any extra promo. I couldn't complain, though. Getting to look hot beside one of the hottest girls alive is an honor on it's own.

"Okay. I just got news that Y/n has arrived and we'll be shooting in less than 45 minutes." My jaw dropped.

"Damn, does she not need to get ready?" Scooter shrugged, which left me in my thoughts again.