xii

[ chapter 12 ]

april 15, 2022
1:30 p.m
atlanta, georgia

- - - - -

y/n's pov:

TODAY I was in Atlanta, shooting my scenes for Guardians of the Galaxy. Apparently, they've been shooting this movie since, like, November 2021. They stop shooting at the end of the month.

I had about 10 scenes. I was here in Atlanta for the week, and every day of this week I'd be on set for around 7-10 hours. This was nothing compared to some other movies/shows of done. For example, Euphoria was 13-15 hours and The Purge was 10-12.

This was my second day; I already had about 3 scenes done. We were currently touching up on the 3rd one. After this, we'd shoot the 4th and be done for today.

"So, how's it goin'?" Ariana's face was flushed and smiley as she stared at me through the screen. We were on FaceTime. I was in hair and makeup waiting for them to be done so we could finish this fucking scene.

I shrugged. "Pretty good. I've already been shooting for, like, 5 hours. I woke up early as shit. So, I'm pretty tired. Other than that, the day's going smoothly." She nodded, still smiling. Her smile was making me smile, so I laughed a little.

"Why're you so smiley?" I asked, watching with doe eyes as she giggled. She copied my shrug, which made me playfully glare at her. She laughed again.

"I dunno. I miss you, though." She admitted, looking away from the phone for a split second. My smile widened.

"I miss you too, Ari." The door to my dressing 'room', which was more like a trailer, opened and in walked the assistant director.

"We're ready for you, Y/n." I nodded, giving him a small smile. He walked out and my hair stylist stopped messing with my y/h/t. (your hair type)

She pats my shoulder and walks away. I thank her as she leaves and then look back at my phone. Ari was just watching cluelessly.

so cute

"Alright, I've gotta go now. Call you later?" She immediately nodded and blew me away with her million dollar smile.

"Yep, call me later. Love you." My stomach dropped.

in a good way

Even though that sentence was missing an 'I', I'd take it for now. With a newfound giddiness, I cheesed at her while hovering my thumb over the 'End Call' button.

"Love you too, Ari." I saw her smile widen and then I pressed the button. Now in a better mood than before, I got and stretched.

let's finish this shit

~~~~~

Another 5 hours later, we were finished with both the 3rd and 4th scene. I was happy with the progress and so was everyone else. Plus, working with the legends that I am, I was happy. This truly was an amazing, one-of-a-kind experience.

It was reaching 7 PM and we were packing up. I was changing back into my previous clothes and ruffled with my hair a little bit. It was a little stiff from the different products so I made a mental note to take a nice shower once back in my hotel room.