ix

[ chapter 9 ]

april 9, 2022
6:45 p.m
brooklyn, new york

- - - - -

   ARIANA didn't think she was a huge jealous person. She's had her green moments— everyone has, but she was never too much. She never acted out unless she had proof or a valid reason to do so.

However, she did have some serious trust issues. These were not only developed by past relationships but also from her childhood traumas. Ariana had found herself putting way too much trust into people who didn't deserve it.

At first, she believed this was a good thing. People always talked about how good and important trust was in a relationship. So, she'd given it all to her past partners. Little did they know, the more they broke it, the more they broke her.

   Nowadays, she's very careful who she gives her trust to. And God forbid they fucked it up even once. Ariana had a strict policy now.

   One strike, and you're out.

y/n's pov:

I stepped out of the shower and began getting ready to leave. I went through basically the same motions as I did getting ready for Ariana and I's 'date'.

That reminds me, we didn't talk much today. We texted each other this morning and little bit before I left for the 'meeting' with Dyrk.

But other than that, nothing.

I couldn't lie; I already missed her. The way she smiles, her dimples, her doe eyes and how her hair just flows so elegantly behind her. My heart fluttered imaging her in front of me right now.

maybe i should've invited her out. .

too late now

Anyways, I left my bathroom to find some clothes. I checked the time while I was doing so.

7:00 P.M.

I had about 30 minutes to change and leave the house. Plenty of time.

   I decided on a tight-fitted plain white T-shirt and some black chinos. I tucked the shirt in my pants a little bit and grabbed some jewerly. A small, gold twisted chain and then a diamond 'choker' chain. I also decided on a random Patek watch in my collection and slipped on a few stainless steel rings.

   I sprayed some cologne since I already applied deodorant and then grabbed some black red bottom dress shoes. I know it seemed a little formal but this club was gonna be packed full of celebrities and I didn't wanna get caught in nothing other than perfection.

Anyways, after confirming I looked good in my mirror I grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone. I turned all my lights off and then left my room.

me - omw now . i'll be there at 8 or a little later
Delivered

I sent that to Angus and then closed out of my phone. I grabbed a couple gum sticks and then left my house. I locked the door behind me and jumped into my car.