At the school, Stefan is closing his locker when Jeremy joins him. Elena was annoying him this morning about her missing phone so he was waiting for Estella for their training session when she didn't answer the phone.

"Hey Jeremy." Stefan greets the younger Gilbert.

"Look, Estella's got to let me know if she is going to skip our sessions if she's sleeping over at yours." Jeremy says. "What are you talking about?" Stefan asks confused.

"Wait...she didn't stay at your place last night?"

"No, I mean I saw her at the party but that was it. She didn't sleep over." Stefan says beginning to get worried for the brunette witch. "Cause I called her she didn't answer, then I went over to hers and Enzo said her bed hadn't been slept in and her car was still at Mrs Lockwood's"

----------------------------------------------------------

In an abandoned house away from Mystic Falls, Elena wakes up finding a vampire, Trevor, in her face. "What do you want?"
"Ssh." he says. "Please, I'm hurt."

"I know. Just a taste." Another vampire, Rose, enters yelling at him, "Trevor! Control yourself."

"Buzzkill." he leaves and Rose is alone with Elena

"What do you want with me?" Elena starts to plead, "Oh my god, you look just like her."

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you-" Rose cuts her off, "Be quiet!"

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this." Rose rolls her eyes at the doppelgänger's whining. "I know who you are, I said be quiet."

"What do you want?" Rose slaps her hard, Elena falls on the couch unconscious. "I want you to be quiet."

--------------------------------------------------------------

After leaving the dance with Stefan, Estella headed through the back altering her appearance on her way to her car.

At her car she gets on the phone she stole. "Yeah Jeremy, I've got my car. Tell Bonnie that whatever she did, I'm starting to feel better. Yeah, you can drive her home. I'm just gonna go straight to bed. Okay."

She hangs up seeing the shadow behind her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Estella still as an illusion of Elena, woke up. Damn did Rose slap hard. "How's the girl?" Rose asks her friend. "Still passed out she extremely  clam though"

"You didn't touch her, did you?" Rose said to make sure. He wouldn't be happy if she was hurt. "Give me some credit. So, you called him?"

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works." 

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" Trevor asks Rose one more time. "They say he got it."

"Wonderful and what?" Estella gets up and walks upstairs listening to their conversation. "So that's it Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait."