𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑*

~͓̽~͓̽~

~͓̽~͓̽~

24 | ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇꜱ

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄
THE WATER GARDENS

      𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄. The golden bronze sands and cerulean sea looked like a painting. And the castle, she felt like she was no longer in Westeros. It was unlike anything she'd ever seen.

      "Wow." She said, looking past Theon's shoulder at the sight across from her.

      "It's alright," Theon shrugged, putting the horse back into motion.

      They'd had to share a horse. Not because Robb didn't have another to spare, but because she didn't know how to ride. She never got to be around when Jaime would take Malaeya to work on her horse riding and sword fighting. She'd been stuck in the castle, cooking and cleaning. 

     So, it was quicker for her to ride behind Theon. They'd made it in a fortnight, stopping in random forests to sleep every now and then. 

      "It's more than alright," she said, still amazed as they rode towards a palace. "It's amazing." She wished Malaeya could have been with her. She'd always wanted to see Dorne.

      He shrugged again, "I've seen better."

      Celesse scoffed. Theon was trying to impress her.

      One night, he'd been boasting about his ability in bed, and she wanted to see if he was worthy of the fame he got amongst the Northern ladies.

      He hadn't lived up to her expectations, but she'd obviously exceeded hers. He wouldn't leave her alone after. She had that problem when it came to men, and even some women. "I can't believe you're jealous of a city," she said. 

      "I'm not," the Greyjoy denied. "I don't get jealous."

      "Sure," Celesse said, clearly not believing him. 

      Not long after, they came to the entrance of a palace and were stopped by guards. Suddenly, Celesse's chest felt tight. She was nervous. 

      "State your business here," said a man with most of his face covered, save his brown eyes and the bronze skin around them.

      "Theon Greyjoy," Theon said, "And the Lady Celesse. We are here on behalf of King Robb Stark to parley, as requested by Prince Oberyn."

      The man inspected them, grasping the staff in his hands. "We've been expecting you."