𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

~͓̽~͓̽~

26 | ʀᴏʙʙ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴋ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐀
KING'S LANDING

      𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. A year had passed since then, and now she was nearly fifteen. Nearly a woman. She'd had her blood, and her nips hurt with the pain of change. They'd sting or ache at the most random of times. Her lower stomach would cramp and make her skin sweat, and sometimes, her lower back would ache. She'd began getting bumps on her face and her body was an odd shape. Somewhere between firm and soft. And her joints aced as they stretched and popped.

      It was a painful time indeed. But nowhere near as painful as being betrothed to Joffrey. 

      She hadn't known it possible for a person to be as cruel as Joffrey was. He was evil. She was a child, but she knew evil. She was to marry evil and birth its spawns.

      Sansa had always wanted to children. But not anymore. She was terrified that they would come out like him.

      She remembered how he had smiled as he called for her father's head. How he'd made her look at it, and let his guard abuse her. How he belittled her and humiliated her in front of the entire court. There was no good in him. 

      Their child would be the next monarch. If they were anything at all like him...Sansa refused to entertain the thought. Surely evil wasn't inheritable. Surely it was taught. And as such, she would not allow her child to be corrupted. She would raise them as she had been. Surely Joffrey wouldn't care enough to be around for parenting. 

      She hoped not. She would tell their kids the truth, and spare nothing. Gods be good, they would love her, and when she finally drove her knife through Joffrey's throat or watched him swallow her poison, they would pardon her. Because she'd be their loving mother, and he would have been their hateful father.

      Sansa's lips quirked in a smile. If her brother took too long to win the war, and she had to marry the cruel king, and bear his kids, she had a plan. She'd have to give him a son, otherwise the throne would pass to Tommen. And that could not happen. Her son needed to be on throne, so that she could enact her revenge. 

      Joffrey played the short game of thrones. She played the long game of revenge.

      Sansa jumped when the door to her chambers opened, and the spoken devil appeared.