𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

~͓̽~͓̽~

~͓̽~͓̽~

49 | ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʟʟꜱ

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄
KING'S LANDING

      𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃. She'd spent four months at court now, and things moved very fast. In that short time, her mother had taken a walk of atonement, blown up the Great Sept, with all of the Faith Militant and the Tyrells - as well as her uncle and cousin inside -, and Tommen had jumped from his balcony. 

      Her mother had intended to crown her queen after, but she'd abdicated - as she had absolutely no idea how to rule. Being princess was good enough for her. 

      She could do everything that she'd ever dreamed of. 

      Celesse threw the woman's arm off of her waist and walked over to the balcony - stark naked. She enjoyed the way the wind tickled her skin and waved her hair. She enjoyed looking down at the blue seas. 

      The sun had barely rose, and the world was in that awkward phase between the sun and the moon, when some slept, and some woke. Between the shore and the deep sea, she saw The Iron Fleet, anchored and ready for anything. In the father distance, she could see another fleet. It was too far to see any sigils, but she knew it was The Golden Company that her mother had bought. 

      Past the hills, she saw tiny figures outside the walls, working hard. Everything seemed normal, until she looked harder. She could see the three headed dragon of House Targaryen, the wolf of Stark, the sunburst of Martell, and others that she could not recognize. She saw people lining the streets and running towards the army outside of the city walls. 

      Celesse's heart sped up when she realized that they were evacuating the city. And the closer the other fleet got, she realized that it in fact wasn't The Golden Company. but the Targaryen fleet.

      She had no idea how they'd arrived so quickly. When she'd gone to bed, there was nothing to see for miles but grass and sea. And now, an army was approaching. It was an ambush. 

      She turned her brown eyes up to the sky, searching for any signs of a dragon. When he found none, she swallowed deeply. 

      She knew what she had to do. 

      ~͓̽~͓̽~

      "How are the shelters coming along?" Celesse stirred the cup of tea her mother handed her. She'd come to warn her about the oncoming armada, but for some reason, she couldn't bring herself to say it. 

      "Just as you planned them." Cersei sipped her own wine and smiled at her daughter. "There will be one in every major city. They will be staffed with nothing but women, and they'll provide refuge, safety, and confidence, for young women everywhere. Qyburn has ordered the architect to draw plans immediatley."