ʀʜᴀᴇɢᴏ

***

***

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐑, 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝟐𝟗𝟗 𝐀𝐂, 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑, 𝐓𝐎 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐒 𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐎, 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒.

He was of tan complexion, and wore his hair long, to honor his Dothraki heritage.  He was made Prince of Dragonstone in the year 301 AC and betrothed to his unborn cousin, Princess Visenya Targaryen.

Though a sweet boy, in adulthood, the prince had inherited more than his looks and horse-riding skills from his father. The prince was said to be cold and unforgiving, with no contempt for familial bonds beyond his mother.

He rode a pure black dragon that he called Pitch, whom he never rode without armor. Many nobles of the realm were said to have preferred a Great Council be called to choose an heir, as they thought him another Maegor in the making. Queen Daenerys refused, but the damage was done.

With the doubts of his position, the people preferring his younger brother, and his brother being closer than himself with his own wife, the bond between the brothers never recovered.

However, as a King, he was not cruel. He was strict, quick to slight and unforgiving, but he stayed true to his mother's reign and upheld her laws. He became known as Rhaego the Unforgiving, due to his strictness with enforcing said laws.

He disinherited twenty lords in his reign, who had attempted to use the outlawed male primogeniture.

King Rhaego is suspected of having murdered his wife and was also suspected of having been murdered by his own son for revenge, just two months after her death.