ᴊᴀɪᴍᴇꜱᴏɴ

***

***

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝟑𝟎𝟖 𝐀𝐂, 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊, 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 - 𝐎𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐃 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒.

Named after his late paternal grandfather, Ser Lord Jaime Lannister, he was the fourth-born of the eight children that Their Graces, Robb and Malaeya, sired.

Like his older sister, Rhaella, he was not born to inherit. He was born to create. Though that too was hard for him, as he was timid.

As a child, he clung to his mother's legs like air to a Greyjoy's lungs. His King Father suggested that he be fostered to his Lady Aunt Sansa in Pyke, to grow into his boyhood, but the king's wife refused. Though at some point, she must have agreed, because at the age of ten and thirteen, he was shipped to Pyke, where he would spend every summer bonding with his aunt and cousins. During this time, he became a great sailor and an even better warrior.

At the age of five and ten, he mounted the emerald and white dragon - Seasail. From then on, he was said to be as bold and ferocious as his dragon. He often patrolled the seas on either ship or dragon, looking for crimes to end and places to conquer. During his time travelling, he became extremely close to his first cousin Prince Rhaego Targaryen - who, though he was yet king, had already declared him his Hand.

At the age of seven and ten, he became his mother's heir to Casterly Rock and the West. He considered legally changing his name to Lannister, to preserve their dynasty, but ultimately decided against it. Shortly after his new inheritance, he met his mother at The Rock atop Seasail, to learn the people and the land. It was there that he met his wife, Alea Velaryon.

After taking residence in The Rock and marrying his wife at the young age of nine and ten, he was known as Lord Jaimeson Lannister. As lord, he reformed the Lannister army and armada. He kept his mount in the emptied gold mines.

At age twenty, he became a father to his heir, Graycie Lannister, and four years later, had a son - Eron Lannister. Both were golden haired and green eyed. He was also named godfather to his third cousins - the children of Rhaego Targaryen.

At the age of eight and forty, he moved his family to the court of King's Landing, when his newly crowned first cousin King Rhaego named him his Hand.

He never moved back to The Rock or the North, and his devotion to his work was said to cause a rift in his marriage.

In the year 365 AC, at age seven and fifty, he was murdered by a pirate near the Stepstones. Many say that his death aged his mother ten years in one, and that she never truly recovered, especially after King Robb died the following year.

He was succeeded as Hand by his second cousin, Prince Aemys Targaryen, and as Lord of The Rock and Warden of the West by his daughter Lady Graycie Lannister.