𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

~͓̽~͓̽~

~͓̽~͓̽~

30 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐄𝐘𝐀

      𝐄𝐔𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀. It was the only word that Malaeya could think of to describe how she felt. Sheer euphoria. Everything was amazing, almost as if they were not in the midst of a war.

      Even though the morning sun was shining brightly through her terrace, the scattered candles still burned. Or rather, what was left of them. They had burned all night long - just as she and Robb had - melting themselves down and dripping down onto her dresser to collect in hard puddles of wax. 

      After the step that they had taken in their relationship, neither of them could get enough of each other. They were not courting anymore, or blatantly flirting. It had gone beyond that. Far beyond. She was his and he was hers, and they were wrapped in each other in every way possible.

      Malaeya smiled as his finger's trailed shapes on her bare back, his fingertips lightly skimming her skin. Her breasts were pressed to his side, her body in his arm, and their legs entangled with one another. 

      Her black tendrils were no doubt messy, as was his hair. Her fingers had run through them more times than she could count. She couldn't help it. She had felt like she was leaving her body, and she'd needed something to tether herself. 

      Her own fingers trailed over the three scars on his torso and clavicles, feeling the smooth yet rough skin under the pads of her fingers. The sight of them still saddened her, especially when she felt his breath hitch at her touch. At the reminder. 

      Robb didn't like to look at them. She didn't know if it was because of a newfound insecurity, or because they brought up bad memories. Probably both. 

      Malaeya kissed his scars softly, long enough to let him know that she loved him, scars and all, but quick enough to not make him feel uncomfortable. Then she began to trace letters into his chest. 

      I. L.O.V.E. Y.O.U. 

      she lifted her head, making her hair brush her shoulder as she looked at him. "What did I say?" she asked.

      Robb smiled, looking down at her with the softest of eyes. When she had sat up, he'd moved with her, not wanting her to leave his side for even a moment, not even an inch. "You said that Robb Stark is the most handsome man alive."

      She chuckled. "Truth, but no. You weren't paying attention."

      He sighed, leaning down and making his face close to hers. "Every single touch of yours is like magic. I paid attention to every letter. And for the record, I love you more," he said. Robb lowered his head, making her crane her neck up as he kissed her.