ᴊᴀᴇʜᴀᴇʀʏꜱ

***

**

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝟑𝟏𝟏 𝐀𝐂, 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊, 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊, 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 - 𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 - 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐂 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒.

Named after his maternal ancestor, Jaehaerys the Conciliator, he was the sixth born of the eight children that Their Graces, Robb and Malaeya, sired.

Though he was the sixth born, he was the fourth son. It is said that such a birth in such a prominent family caused many internal conflicts within the young prince. Once, a handmaiden claimed to see him wearing his sister's dress.

He was said to have preferred being a fourth daughter over a fourth son, because men were expected to marry and provide homes for their wives and children, whereas women were expected to marry and move to a new home.

He didn't want to live with his family forever in a guest room their castle. But he didn't want to raise a lesser castle either. So, at the young age of one and ten, he began to look towards a life in education. He spent more time with the Maester of Winterfell than all of his siblings combined, second to only Prince Visaias.

He traveled often, atop his deep grey mount - Storm - mostly to the East. The prince hardly ever took interest in romance or brothels on his exotic trips. He mostly took time to visit places of education and knowledge. It was for this reason that most thought him inflicted or perverted.

So, when he returned to Winterfell in 337 AC with a pregnant wife - Lisa Maegyr, and three children - Benjamen Stark (after his late paternal Great-Uncle), Irene Stark, and Alysanne Stark (after his ancestor's sister-wife The Good Queen).

Many said that with his new family, came a newfound sense of stability and security within the conflicted prince. He smiled more, talked more, and took less trips away from home.

After Lisa birthed their last child, Elynn Stark, the family eventually settled into a home in Winter Town, but spent more time in Winterfell than their own home. Finally, he relocating back to the castle in the year 346 AC, when his sister became Queen in the North, and she chose him as her Hand.

As Hand of the Queen, he often traveled south to King's Landing for political peace meetings. It was there that his eldest daughter, Irene, met Prince Aemys Targaryen, the heir to the Iron Throne and only child of King Rhaego and Queen Visenya.

Aemys and Irene were married at the young age of nine and ten and had their only child - Prince Daemian Targaryen just three months later. Aemys was of course Lady Irene's maternal third cousin, but that never stopped a Highborn before.

History has it that they were not in love. That they'd had one night of passion that sired a prince and were thereby forced to marry by either their parents or moral obligation, to prevent their child from being born a bastard. Both were said to take many lovers to the bed, but mainly Lady Irene - who was said to spend more time in brothels than in the Keep.

Jaehaerys was said to disapprove of his daughter's and cousin's lifestyle and would not spend any more time in King's Landing than necessary as Hand.

Prince Jaehaerys died in the year 383 AC from unknown causes, and was succeeded as Hand by his niece, Princess Rhaelle Stark. His mount, Storm was claimed in the year 397 AC by his grandson, Prince Daemian Targaryen.