𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

~͓̽~͓̽~

~͓̽~͓̽~

36 | ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɢᴀᴍᴇ

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐄𝐘𝐀
KING'S LANDING

      𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐒. She couldn't decipher. She couldn't recall. Everything was a blur of black and white images and loud noises that she couldn't determine between reality and dreams.

      She heard a slight whisper of 'Robb' and another of 'Mal.' She heard crashing waves and mumbling voices, and the slight taste of plum on her tongue. She felt a heavy head on her shoulders and even heavier limbs on her body. The concept of time was completely lost to her. 

      It wasn't until she felt rough hands grab her arms, hands that she couldn't see, and drag her somewhere, that she began to open her eyes. She heard the same mumbling voice, and another 'Mal."

      She felt the hot sun on her face and heard loud screams in her ears that made them ring.

     She felt a blow to her face, but she didn't feel the sting of pain. After a moment, her sight began to clear from haziness, and she saw red. Red stone in front of a red sun of dawn. Her sight continued to clear, and she recognized the towering red stone castle. 

      For a moment, she thought she was in another nightmare, or another vision. But then stone flew towards her, knocking her in the head and sending a radiation of pain throughout it. Hot liquid dripped from the wound, and she turned to where it'd come from. 

      She realized that she was being pulled through the streets, chained. People yelled at her, spat at her. They looked at her with vicious bloodthirsty eyes, and they threw whatever they could at her. 

      She was confused. The people loved her. She had never been anything but kind and included them whenever she could. And as memory served her, they hated her aunt. So, they should have been glad for the coming change of power. 

      A man rushed forward but was stopped by a Gold Cloak. "Treasonous cunt!" he yelled at her, yellow teeth shining like butter and gold. A phlegm of his spit landed on her face, and she flinched, still not fully able to process everything that was happening. 

      She muttered a 'Daenys' still hoping that it was another dream.

      "Wolf fucker!" another shouted. 

      "Filthy dragon!"

      "I fear I may have let that one slip."