𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

~͓̽~͓̽~

~͓̽~͓̽~

38 | ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ꜰɪʀᴇ

𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁

      𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄. A fortnight had come and gone, and there were still no signs of Malaeya. 

      They'd all had to accept the fact that she was likely a hostage in King's Landing. In fact, they'd heard the news. People knew of her survival and her heritage. The word spread like Wildfire, and apparently, they were planning on holding a trial for her. 

      The thought horrified them all. They couldn't imagine what must have been happening to her. But now that they'd flown to The Eyrie, and returned with a hostage that Cersei couldn't ignore, as well his ginger sister who he had not known was there, things were looking up for them. 

      They would send their demands, and if they were not met...well, they hoped it didn't come to that. 

      "Don't listen to him." Robb turned his glare soft as he looked back to the golden-haired girl. "We won't harm you."

      Myrcella did not look convinced. But to be fair, she was tied to a chair, next to her father. "Then what will you do with me?"

      "We'll keep you here, safe and content." He walked over to her, not feeling guilty over what he was about to do. He grabbed her necklace from her neck, softly, and took a strand of her hair, cutting it with a knife. She flinched, and he offered her a small smile. "We won't hurt you. We don't hurt innocent girls here." 

      Myrcella gulped, watching as he handed her necklace and hair to Viserys. "Who are you?"

       Viserys turned to her, still not looking any kinder. "Viserys. Your sister's brother, and the rightful king. That's Robb, her husband and your brother-by-law."

      Jaime glanced at his daughter, seemingly embarrassed. But surprisingly, Myrcella seemed neither surprised nor ashamed. "Mother has her?" she asked, putting the pieces together.

      Robb nodded. "Yes." He grabbed another golden box from the table. "She's sent us proof." He plopped the box down onto Jaime's lap, watching as his face shifted from shock and then to anger. Robb himself had had a similar reaction when he saw the nails, tooth, and a bloom of wheat in the box. 

      Jaime had tears in his eyes. "We need to do something about this."

      "We are." He pulled out a note. "But first, I need you to tell me what this note means. Cersei says it's for you. It was strapped to the wheat."