ᴇʟᴀᴇɴᴀ

***

***

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝟑𝟏𝟑 𝐀𝐂, 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊, 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄, 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓- 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒.

Named after her maternal ancestor, with, Princess Elaena was the seventh of the eight children that Their Graces, Robb and Malaeya, sired.

As a child, she was never seen away from her father. She was oft taken on hunting trips to the Godswoods with the King and seen in the courtyard of Winterfell shooting arrows and swinging swords.

It was said that her mother had to fight tooth and nail to place her on a dress and tiara for their Royal Tours through the country, until eventually she simply let her wear a simple trouser, tunic, and steel headband with a wolf.

At age nine, she became a Dragonlord, taking a pale red dragon that she named Sunkiss to her ancestral island of Dragonstone, along with her mother atop her mount Rhaela. It was said that the two girls bonded, whether it be over womanhood or dragon blood is unknown, but from then on, they were inseparable.

She became the cupbearer to both King Robb and Queen Malaeya, training with them both in the courtyard, and praying with them in their respective temples.

At age four and ten, a Septa caught her exchanging kisses with one Taela Snow - a young kitchen wench - in her bedchambers. The realm expected her to be flogged, or to be turned into a Silent Sister, but they were appalled when nothing happened. The Royal Family neither addressed it, nor did they ban the wench from Winterfell. It is said that on many occasions, the two girls were seen holding hands and exchanging more kisses in the comfort of their castle walls. Though anger was sparked when Elaena made Taela her handmaiden, and brought her along with her on the Royal Tour of 327 AC.

When it was brought to Queen Malaeya's attention, she proclaimed that as per their Law of Neut, no one could be punished for the sins of a faith they did not follow - and Elaena was a follower of neither the Old nor the New.

As expected, such bold moves did not bode well. That following night in a Barrow Hall, the young Laena Snow was hung for her sin's, left dangling outside of her lover's chamber door. After a thorough investigation and trial, Reese Ryswell - son of Roger Ryswell - was found guilty of murder and executed upon the monarchs' orders. King Robb hung the man himself.

But despite the justice, the young princess was forced to be more discreet with her romantic actions. Though the genderless primogeniture was accepted fairly easily, such perversions were not.

To compensate for the princess' grief, the family took an early trip to their home in Naath. It was Elaena's favorite place to go, after King's Landing and Dorne. She was said to hate Casterly Rock.

The family's sudden departure after their trouble in Barrowtown caused whispers. Those who had once loved the King and Queen, now declared them unfit. They saw the heroes as devils, allowing sin into their own home.

After another tour and lowering taxes, the final step of damage control was a betrothal between Princess Elaena and the young Lord Loran Tyrell - a legitimized son of Garth Tyrell and his unknown mistress.

At eight and ten, the young princess was relocated to Highgarden for her wedding, becoming the Lady of the Reach. It is said that Elaena grew estranged from her parents after the betrothal. It was also said that after the wedding, Elaena and Loran's marriage was unconsummated for years, until the year 336 AC, when Lady Elaena birthed their only child, Lord Mage Tyrell.

Though their marriage was one of peace and not love, they were said to be good friends as the years passed, bonding over their mutual love for their son.

Elaena often visited her favorite cities and took many mistresses. She was said to frequent the brothels of The Reach more than her Lord Husband.

Lady Elaena Stark returned home when her father fell I'll ad abdicated. After, their bond was said to be renewed.

She passed away of old age in the year 408 AC.