𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

~͓̽~͓̽~

~͓̽~͓̽~

55 | ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ 

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐄𝐘𝐀
DRAGONSTONE

      𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌. She picked it up and gripped it tightly, glancing down at the urn in her hand. It was purple, like his eyes had been. A tear fell and she sniffed, closing her eyes as the wind blew. 

      "To Viserys," she said, opening his urn. Hesitantly, she poured the white ashes into the hole she'd dug, mixing him with the sand. "A beloved son, husband, father, brother, uncle, and king. From the fire he came, to the fire he returns." Her voice shook as she piled the sand back on top of him. "Tell mother and Rhaegar I said hello." She placed the small shell on top of the sand. 

      Above the wall, she'd used Visenya's hand to carve his name. King Viserys III Targaryen it read. Next to that, it read Queen Rhaella Targaryen. He had finally returned to his mother's arms. 

      Beside her, Eddy gurgled in his father's arm. She could not help but to look at their son. 

      Her tear-streaked face shone in the sun, and she stood quickly. Robb kissed her cheek as she grabbed her son, glancing down at his brown eyes. A Valyrian priest that they'd sailed in from Essos read a prayer, and across from them, Dany, Jon, Visenya, and Arianne stood in black. 

      The Queensguards stood as well, wary of the sitting dragons. 

      "Are you alright?" Robb asked her, concerned. His siblings were next to them in black as well and Rickon was ever eager to hold his nephew. 

      She gave the best smile that she could. "I'm fine," she said, staring at the cave. "I know that he can see us. And I think he's proud."

      "He is." Daenerys gave her a smile. "As am I."

      Sansa took Eddy from Malaeya, allowing her a moment with her sister. "I will miss you," she told her, holding her hands.

      Daenerys chuckled. "I'll visit so often that you'll tire of me." The two sisters embraced and the Mother of Dragons held on tightly. "Don't be a stranger, sister. I've heard that Winterfell can keep a person away."

      Malaeya shook her head. Over her sister's shoulders, the royal wheelhouse awaited, surrounded by Stark me who'd made the journey south to bring the Royal Family home with pomp and circumstance. The Northern people would need all of the cheer that they could get after such a long and bloody war. "I wouldn't dream of it."