Chapter 13

Third Person's POV

August 18, 10 years ago

The Stones family were all on their way home from the airport, they all had just landed minutes ago and were in their car , driving on the quiet roads of New York at night.

"Mommy, Daddy are we home yet." 6 year old Ares whined as he kicked his tiny little feet in the air.

Amelia chuckled from the front seat, right next to her husband who was driving, with his eyes focused on the road, but he had a small smile plastered on his face.

"Honey, we just started driving. Try sleeping, hm? That way, you'll be home faster." Amelia told her son as she turned her head back to look at her kids.

Her eyes immediately landed on her eldest son, who was fast asleep in his seat as he hugged his baby sister who was, also fast asleep with her small arms on the sides of her eldest brothers waist, as soft snores left her lips.

"But Mommy, I'm not tireddd." He trailed off, eyes lighting up with energy.

He glanced around the car, to see that his twin sister was dead asleep on Elio while Evan was looking out the window with amazement in his eyes as he watched the scenery pass by.

"Evan, I'm bored." He lightly kicked him from his booster seat, making Evan look at his youngest brother with his innocent blue eyes.

"Alexi and Elio are asleep, try sleeping like Mommy said." He simply told his younger brother, watching as Ares brought his eyebrows together and pouted with crossed arms, "But I'm not tired! I'm bored and I wanna go home!" He yelled, throwing a tantrum.

Alexandra shifted in her sleep, whining as she rubbed the sleep out of her eye with her small fists, "Ares, what's wrong?" She yawned.

"I'm boredddd." Suddenly, a huge smile grew on his face as he thought of something. "Let's play I Spy, Alexi!" He beamed.

Alexandra's eyes lit up at what her twin brother said.

They both loved playing that little game, it gave them happiness and was their go-to game ever since they were able to talk.

"Yes!" She jumped on her eldest brothers legs, immediately waking him up.

Elio lazily opened his eyes and groaned at being woken up from his nap, "What's happening?" He mumbled with his eyes half open while readjusting his baby sister on his legs.

"Elly! Let's play I Spy!" Alexandra cheered, with a bright smile on her innocent little face.

Elio internally groaned at the game, but smiled at the sight of his youngest siblings' smile and agreed.

"I wanna go first! Me first!" Ares yelled, exhilarated.

"I spy with my little eye," His green eyes looked around the family van, before looking out the window, where his eyes caught sight of something.

He scanned the car one last time and excitedly looked back at his sister and eldest brother, he thought they wouldn't be able to guess it.

"something white!" He voiced out, his lips stretched into a wide smile, showing off his missing teeth.

The pair looked around the car, just like Ares had earlier, they looked at their parents, to see if any of them were wearing white, before moving their eyes to look out the window.

Elio connected his eyebrows when he couldn't find anything white outside. His blue eyes then, went to his Mom again, who was conversing with Anthony, eyes landing on the white hairclip on his Moms hair.