INTRODUCTION

This book is pure fiction. All the characters, names, places and incidents are a result of my imagination or are used in a form of fiction. Any resemblances to other people, places, events etc are purely coincidental.

If I see any copy of my book, you will be reported !! I worked hard on this book and I would hate to see someone else copying my book that I spent a lot of time on.

It would truly make me upset, I hope you understand that copying other peoples hard work is not okay.

I don't copy other peoples work and you shouldn't too.

❦ ❦ ❦

Hello my bitchessss, I'm back and better— from a very much needed long ass break. Pretty sure I took a year long break LOL.

If you remember, I had unpublished this book due to my lack of time in writing and the fact that I absolutely hated the way it turned out.

Although a lot of you said you guys liked it, but unfortunately, I took it down at 141k reads— I'm extremely thankful for all of you that were here since day one.

Which is why I'm happy to announce that I'm bringing this book back!! I'm just going to reread it and change some things hehe.

[ I'll also be eliminating some characters :( ]

A lot of you guys liked it so I thought why not? Also, I missed Everett and Alexandra a lot lol

Hopefully, I'll receive as much supports as I did before.

MOVING ON !!!

‼️ This book contains mentions of self harm, abuse, suicide attempts, eating disorder, mature content and more. ‼️

If you would like me to put a trigger warning on the chapters containing the above mentions, please do let me know, otherwise trigger warnings won't be included in those chapters.

You are allowed to comment on the characters and joke around or even make fun of the characters, but any form of hateful comments, towards the writer or readers are not allowed. I will be forced to delete your comment and if it gets bad, I will not hesitate to block you.

And I mean it.

Please don't be mean to each other.

Like for example, I would love comments like { — is such an idiot! I would love to shove my shoe up his nose! } or { — is so hot! oh my god please I would worship — !! } They're funny and they make my day hehe.

If you see any mistakes ( spelling mistakes or others ), please for the love of god be nice and comment or privately message me. Don't be rude. I'm human and I make mistakes too, just like everyone else.

Don't be a silent reader. Please do comment your thoughts and leave a vote, it encourages me to keep doing what I'm doing and I feel happy reading the comments.

I feel all giddy and like a little kid whenever I read y'alls comments hehe.

And lastly, thank you for giving this book a chance, I promise you won't be disappointed. It means a lot to me, so from the bottom of my heart, I truly am incredibly thankful.

I love you guys <3

❦ ❦ ❦