Chapter 30

Everett's POV

I stayed in the backyard, watching Nolan and Sebastian play beer pong— except it was with shots of tequila.

Alexandra never returned when she went to get herself something to drink, and when I went to look for her, I saw her laughing with some red head so I assumed she would be safe with her so we came out here.

But not once did my eyes leave her.

I needed her safe. I trusted no one to keep her safe and so, I made sure that my eyes never left her.

Except when some idiot dragged me to the game, claiming me as their partner when I didn't even fucking agree.

"I haven't seen you take any shots tonight, it's your turn to get fucked. Now shoot." he said, handing me a ping pong ball that I threw back at him.

I'm not drinking. Not tonight when she's here.

And this fucking idiot made me lose the brown haired girl.

"Damn it, Luke! I fucking told you I'm not drinking!" I cursed once I realised that Alexandra wasn't in her spot anymore.

Where the fuck did she go.

"Why not? You're literally the master of drinking. Why are you backing out now, huh?" he smirked.

He fucking smirked.

"Leave him alone, Luke. He needs to take care of someone tonight. And by someone, I'm not talking about Sebastian." Nolan said, moving his eyes to look at Sebastian who was standing on top of a table and taking shots straight out of the bottle.

He's going to get fucked, and I'm not going to be the one dragging his ass to bed.

"Nolan, she's not standing there anymore." I stressed, my eyes searching the crowd.

It shouldn't be that hard to find her, considering she was the only girl I can focus on. She's the only fucking girl that catches my eyes with her bubbly personality and freckled face with those big eyes of hers.

"Relax, she probably just went to the bathroom." Nolan said, continuing to throw a ping pong ball to the other side of the table, "Besides, she made a friend, right?"

"Yeah, but how the fuck would we know if we can trust that red head or not?" I argued.

The more time that goes by without spotting her, the more worried I get.

Where the fuck is she?!

"I'm going to go find her." I pushed myself away from everyone in the backyard, my eyes scanning every place to find the small girl with brown hair.

I don't even know why I was getting so fucking anxious.

This is a house party for god sake! Anything could have happened to her.

There was no sign of her in the kitchen, instead it was filled with horny people— and drunk bastards that don't know their alcohol limit.

"Where the fuck is she." I muttered to myself, pushing people out of the way, hoping Alexandra was just standing in the corner like the introverted self she is.

I found the red headed bitch in the living room, but no sign of Alexandra.

Which angered me because she could be anywhere in this house filled with intoxicated fuckers.

"You." I marched towards the red head, not knowing I was fuming until I stood in front of her, where her eyes widened.

"Where is she?" I gritted.