Arrival.

Ashila's P.o.v

Finally. I step off the plane and into fresh air. I walk through the airport to the baggage area whilst trying to dodge through the mass amount of people. Once there I collect my suitcase and continue to stand there like a lost duck. I'm looking for someone. Someone of whom I know nothing about. All the driver said was that there would be someone to pick me up and take me to that thing they call a school. I look at my phone, completely dead. Dammit. After a while I start to get impatient and go to the food court. If they want me they're going to have to come and get me because I'm hungry.

Half way through my chicken nuggets a man in a uniform approaches my table "Ms.Summer?" He seems to be a guard, perhaps one at the school.

I look up at him and smile innocently "Thats me" he then proceeds to take a folder out from underneath his arm, he opens it, looks through it then down to me then back to the folder. My curiosity has gotten the better of me "What's that?" He closes the folder then places it in it's original position under his arm.

He smiles warmly at me "Your information Ms.Summers. I'm your guard and I'm here to escort you to Prescott Boarding School. If you will please follow me" he then turns and walks away without another word. I scramble to my feet, throw my left overs in the trash, grab my bags and race after him.

Once I catch up with him, I match my pace with his. "Guard? Why do I need protecting from you? I can protect myself you know". The guard glances at me briefly smiles slightly then continues to look forward.

"It's not you who needs protection Ms.Summers." he then looks around whilst I follow his gaze. "It's them."

Ohhh. He thinks I'm violent. "You know I wouldn't hurt somebody without a good reason. Makes sense though, you don't know what I'm capable of" this school must go to the extreme with all this shit.

"I believe you Ms.Summers however not everyone at the school would unfortunately" he sighs then glances at me.

"You've put a lot of trust in someone you just met" I smirk.

"I've read your file Mrs. Summers. I know all about you. There is a story behind every face and I'm just here to help with yours."

"Oh." I look at my feet and respond with "I understand though,  thanks". We walk out of the building and come to a stop in front of a black SUV. Damn. "Nice wheels" at this the guard chuckles and opens the passenger seat for me.

He then puts my luggage in the back and gets into the drivers seat. After we place our seat belts on I study him. A middle aged man, probably has kids, a real family man, passionate about life and most likely love what he does not because of the control but because he believes he's helping young people.

"Sir. Guard. Whatever, don't you think it fair since You know my name that I should know yours".

He looks at me and smirks "I thought you liked mysteries Ms.Summers". Must have been in my file.

"Fine I'll call you Jimmy" Jimmy laughs yet again.

"Alright. Are you ready Ms.Summers?" Jimmy asks.

I look at him confused and ask "For what?" He just looks forward, laughs and says.

"For the most wildest, most outrageous and scariest kids all in one place."