Nice to see you again. Bitch.

Pic of whom I imagine Tyler to be ^

Ashila's P.o.v

"What are you thinking so hard about Rylan?" I ask but the only response I receive is a small smile and a shake of the head. The small gesture made my curiosity go wild but I knew I had to accept his privacy so I simple smiled back.

Averting my gaze before I start drooling I look around at the small group of people who have recently become my friends. My family. I study their movements, their words and their features. I watch as Eli's eyes light up as he hears Ameia laugh at some stupid joke he made. I notice how Ameia genuinely laughs at the joke. I see the connection between them, a real one. Not forced for popularity or money but because there's something deeper. An understanding.

I remark how the people around me have all been labeled as some sort of delinquent and then therefore been neglected in one way or another but in reality under the fierce layers most of them put up they are just misunderstood teens. I don't hear the chaos or see anarchy but a family of people of whom have bonded together over their fears or misunderstandings. I saw love.

Amiea leans over after a while and asks "So, where did that speech come from back there with Tony?" She refers to the scene that took place only moments just before now as she arches a perfect eyebrow.

"A movie." I answer simply as we both go into a fit of laughter as Rylan looks at me questionably. I tune back into my daydreaming and once again survey the room.

The smell of cheap perfume quickly invades my sense and a shadow comes over me but before I can turn around someone grabs a chunk of my hair and forces my head down to the table. "Charlotte!" Rylan shouts standing up quickly as my hair is yanked back so I'm forced to come out from the under table and I'm then thrown onto the table behind to the face of shocked looking teenagers grabbing their food and holding it closely to them. Priorities

"What the fuck?" I bite out at the girl as I look up at Charlotte. She simply smirks as two of her bimbo friends drag me of the table by my arms. Ameia stands up and turns to Charlotte but before she can say a word Charlotte sneers "Sit down mute, this doesn't involve a filthy freak like you." This clearly upsets Ameia as she looks to me apologetically and sits back down. "What's wrong cat got your tongue?" Charlotte sings.

Charlotte turns to me and punches me in the stomach as the two bimbos hold me back as I struggle against there grip. "Not so tough without a knife now are you doll face?" doll face? What am I a barbie? She says as she punches me again in the stomach. I look up to see Tyler holding back Rylan and Eli holding Ameia for comfort as they look back at me with worry. Worry? I can handle this elephant.

"I'll show you tough doll face." I sneer as I bring my foot up striking her across the face. Charlottes head turns to the side as a perfect manicured hand clasps her red cheek. I force my arms out of the hold of the two bimbos and then yank back my both elbows cracking both noses. Charlotte stares at me shocked as her friends scattered like mice before taking a swing in which I quickly dodge. I crouch down and spin my foot out so I knock her of her feet.

Charlottes squeals as her head hits the ground but the quickly tries jump up stumbling straight towards me winding her fist back. Before the stupid cow can bring her fist forward I head butt her effectively knocking the cow out and giving me a bloody nose. "Stupid bitch" I mutter as I wipe the blood away with a serviette someone hands me from the table behind me "Thanks."

I look back up from the sight of Charlotte to the sight of Ameia jumping up and down clapping her hands wildly, Eli's amazed and shocked face and Tyler smirking at me. Before I can wonder where Rylan is I'm engulfed in a tight hug from the one and only. "Thank god you're okay." he whispers before letting go but before I can question it Ameia and Eli jump into there own hug with me whilst screaming in my ear nonsense. Tyler then comes up as they let go stepping over Charlotte, gives me a high five and whisper "Rylan and Ash sitting in the tree" in a sing-a-song voice.

As we all sit down again I start to wonder what happened to the guards but before I can ask anyone about it Tyler yells at the top of his lungs "K.I.S.S.I.N.G" making everyone cringe and Rylan panic placing his hand firmly over his mouth as he finishes.

Trying to figure Tyler out was like trying to figure out the 'cryptic crossword' in the newspaper. Virtually impossible. I just couldn't do it, no matter how hard I tried. the more I thought about it the more I cane to the realisation that I was looking at it wrong. I needed to look at him at a different angle but I was more intrigued by what he said.

The doors to the cafeteria launch open and a puffed out Jimmy is left standing there. His eyes scan the deadly quiet room before landing on me. I raise my hand and wave "Hi Jimmy!" I shout however he only raises and eyebrow at me. His eyes scan the room once again before he leaves. I look behind me and she Charlotte still out cold and wonder if Jimmy was trying to catch me in the act before someone else.

I smile and turn to my friends "Well it was nice to see Charlotte again." I say as they laugh as well as a few students around us.