Trouble with dad.

Chase. That him... oh what's that? don't know who he is well dun dun duuuun. Sorry that was weird.

Ashila's P.o.v

It was hard to believe it was only my fifth day here. I arrived on Tuesday so that made today Saturday. Sleep in day. Well that's incorrect because Sunday is sleep in day but I think I deserve it today. I mean I've only been here for five days and yet I've managed to make friends with the guards, brake some kids nose, make enemies with the schools Queen Bee, punch the gym teacher in the face, sneak out at midnight, knock out a gorilla, scare three snobby teenagers, make friends with the head mistress but most importantly make a group of five weirdos. Those weirdos are my best friends.

"Oi are you awake in there?" ugh I change my mind. They aren't my friends. No friend of mind would wake me from my beautiful slumber that that. Where's my prince and kiss? HA what a joke. If that ever happened I'd ask for five more minutes.

"Oh course she is. Its Saturday. Do you even know how lazy that girl is?" Hay, I'm not that lazy am I? this is coming from the girl who asked Morgan to come over to my house just to pass my the television remote that was only less than a meter away. 

"Ashila is lazy?" Ameia asks with confusion.

"Ha of course she is" Morgan snorts. I hear Rylan's door open and then him yawn which makes me also yawn.

"Whats all the racket?" He asks.

"Hey Rylan, we are going out to town today, didn't Ty and Eli tell you?" Ameia asks.

"Hey I wanted to tell him that?" Eli yells from down the hall.

"Hey Eli" Ameia gigles.

"Hey Ameia" Eli says just as I hear the poor guy trip over.

"You are such a dork" Tyler laughs.

"Ow shit man" I hear Eli Try to get up, trip back down brig Tyler with him.

"What the fudge nuggets is going on out here! I'm trying to sleep" I finally make my awake state known although still from my bed.

"Told you" Morgan comments.

__________________________

Walking down the stairs I over hear my fathers name and internally groan. THat can only mean one thing and one thing only. I'm in deep shit.

"Mister Summers, I can assure you, although Ashila had a rocky start here she has started to show signs of improvement. She-" Rylan's mother tries to justify.

"Where is my daughter, I must speak to her immediately." He dismisses her rudely with a wave of his hand.

"Dad?" I sigh. Ugh just as I was starting to have fun.

"Ashila, come here right this minute."

"Um ew no thanks." I joke.

"This is no time for your petty games Ashila."

"Ugh fine what do you want." I walk over to him, leaving my group of frinds by the staircase.

"A young girl by the name off Charlotte has approached me. Is it true you assaulted her?"

"Your joking right?" I snicker.

"This is a serious matter, stop acting lie a child and answer the question." He cuts to the point.

"Fine, yes I hit her but only because she was being a cow." I justify my own actions as Rylan's mother was trying to do just before.

"Mister Summers I can assure you we have handled the situation accordingly and-" Rylan's mother tries to but in but is yet again rudely interrupted.

"Enough, Ashila you will follow me. You are coming home for the weekend as for you Miss Hawk I suggest for you to actually control you students and not let them run around like idiots." And with that I follow m father out to the waiting car.

" And with that I follow m father out to the waiting car

"It's not even a big deal, the girl is a bully." I say as I push the carrots around on my plate with my fork. The plane home I didn't sleep at all nor did I speak to my father nor him with me. It was only now, halfway through dinner that I decided to bring it up. I raise an eyebrow as the doorbell rings and my step mother rushes out to get it.

"I don't want to hear another word about it. Now, your mother and I-" my father begins to say before I so rudely interrupt.

"You mean step mother." 

"Ashila." My fathers stern voice cuts through the thick tension. I look up to see the last person I'd expected to see at my house ever again. 

"What is he doing here?" I stand up pointing my fork at him. Him. My ex-dick of a boyfriend. Ugh I could gouge his eyeballs out for just being close to me.

"Ashila, calm down-" My step  mother says.

"No I will not calm down, what is that ass hat doing here?"

"Ashial! you will not speak to our guest in that manner AND if you must know we have decided that Chase will be joining you at your school, to keep a reliable eye on you, after all that horrid friend Morgan of yours has been sent there." My father scoffs.

"I will speak to that idiot however the fuck I want! and I will speak to him the way he deserves."

"Ash baby, I forgive you for dumping me, I'm happy to move past all you've done to me." Chase speaks up. All I want to do at this point is leap over the table and bash his skull in. 

"Done to you? eat a dick Chase." I bite back.

"Whoa sweetheart-" Chase puts both his hands up in surrender. "I'm just trying to right the wrongs."

"There shouldn't have been any wrongs in the first place." I snarl back. At this point my step mother ushers both herself and Chase out of the room. I had never hit my father before but I was getting pretty dam close just now. How could he do this to me? Fucking Chase?? of all people he brings in that traitor!

"You are ruining this family" My father says as he starts to shake his head in what I would guess is disbelieve.

"Ruining this family?! This family was ruined when you dumped mum off at the hospital with a bag of cash and started searching for your new trophy wife!" I through back. I guess he was caught off guard because he tries to change to subject.

"You don't know what you want so I'm making the decisions for you. I am your father, you are just a stupid girl. you don't know what you want or what the bloody hell you are even doing. You should start to respect me young lady or so help me..."

"Or so help me what? you'll kick me out! do it... " I start to turn but the stop and turn back, all anger gone from my voice. "What I literally do not understand, is why its okay to insult your fucking child, and then expect them to respect you, as if you treated them like they fucking deserve to be like no I'm not going to fucking admire you as a parent if you make me feel like shit you're supposed to bring your kids self esteem up not shatter it." and with that I walk out.

---------------------------------

A/N: yayay! shit is about to go down guysssss hope you are buckled in! Also I'd just like to give credit to @NinaDobrev_fan_4ever because she is the beautiful  mind that gave me the idea of an ex-boyfriend!! Please if anyone has any great ideas please message me and I will consider all, I do love feedback both good and constructive criticism.

 ily all.