Mother?

Ashila's P.o.v

"This is all your fault" I whisper yell to Rylan who is seated next to me. After we were caught Jimmy took us straight to this hallway. In which I believe has all three of the head masters offices as well as a nurses office. The two sleepy head masters went back to bed however the mean looking one walked straight into her office at the end of the hall, it's been at least fifteen minutes and I haven't heard a thing since.

"My fault? How the hell is it my fault" he replies with confusion written all over his face. Are you fucking stupid.

"Uh I don't know," I say and then proceed to change my tone into a dumb, deep mans voice. "Hey Ash get dressed we are going to sneak out because you don't think I'm a bad boy and I'll show you just how cooool I really am"

"I do not sound like that" Rylan argues clearly offended.

"Whatever bad boy" I shrug.

"Ameia?" Rylan asks confused.

"Oh hay" she replies tiredly walk over from the nurses office in which she just knocked and had a brief conversation with the nurse.

"What are you doing here? It's like really early"

"I've been feeling sick all night. Thought I should check in with the nurse before breakfast" she explains.

"Oh hope your feeling better" I say.

"I wish, I feel like hell. I think it's just a stomach bug. So, what about you two?" Of I'm being totally honest, she doesn't look all to well either. I mean she's awfully pale and has the eyes of a panda.

"What about us?" I ask confused for a few seconds.

"Hey Ash, oh my god, get dressed we are going to sneak out because you don't think I'm a bad boy and I'll show you just how cooool I really am and omg I'm just so infatuated by you I have to prove my manliness" Ameia then says in the same dumb, deep mans voice that I did only a few seconds ago obviously hearing the conversation.

"Okay; one, that's not what she said and two I do not sound like that."

"Fine, I may have added a few things but you do sound like that."

"He snuck us out and then on our arrival home we got caught. By Jimmy and all the head masters."

"Holy shit man, what did your mum say?" Ameia asks shocked.

"Wait? What? His mum didn't catch us?" I ask.

"You didn't know. His mother is one of the head masters. The real mean scary one. I mean she's supper on point all the time but damn she scares the shit out of me." Ameia fills in.

"You never told me your mum was a head master?" I reply confused.

"You never asked." He simply shrugs.

"Dude, your mums the head master?! How do you just leave that out though. Pretty big detail" I almost yell and jump from my seat.

"There are three head masters. It doesn't even matter." Rylan sighs.

"Yeah three. What is with that anyway. Fucking stupid if you ask me." I shrug.

"If I'm being totally honest here, it's actually quite effective. I mean if you are super bad, and I mean total bad ass, in it to burn the school down not just a classroom bad, you have to appear I front of the court. Kinda like a court room really. The head master review and then determine a proper punishment which could be isolation to suspension. Makes sure no one is bias." Ameia helpfully buts in and explains to me.