Morgan?

Ashila's P.o.v

'Tolerance and understanding' what kind of fucked up class is that. No seriously I understand that I'm a delinquent and all but 'Tolerance and understanding' are you fucking with me?

Letting out a sigh as I walk in I realise Eli nor Ameia are in this class but rather both Tyler and Rylan are. Ha looks like I'm not the only one who needs anger management. But I still wonder how they made it here before me considering I left before them... Maybe because you decided to be an idiot and skip through the hallway banging against every single fucking locker. I shrug at my own thought. At least it was fun.

Walking towards the back row I study the other students in the class as I pass by. There are only a few considering this was a class you had to be placed in by the headmasters.

There's a young kid, around the age of thirteen-fourteen, he has short black hair with tan olive skin. I notice he fidgets in his seat like Eli, as soon as my eyes catch his he looks away.

A row behind him is another boy, this time older, around my age. He has a bright green Mohawk and piercings everywhere. As weird as it sounds his lighter skin shade actually compliments his bright hair. "Nice hair" I give a nod of my head which he returns in approval.

I turn to look at a girl seated two seats to the left of him. Her hair is let out almost shading her away, her knuckles are badly bruised and she has another bruise forming on her cheek. Her head is down so I can't see it all that well.

As I reach my seat I realise the only other people in the room are Tyler and Rylan. "What's up losers?" I ask as sit down and throwing my legs onto the table infrount of me. Rylan scoffs and turns away as for Tyler he just shakes his head at me in amuesment.

I do my best to ignore Rylans behaviour and turn to the front only to see the teacher talking to somone who had walked in after me. Someone I thought I would never see again. I remove my feet from the desk and sit up straight. She hasn't noticed me yet, and when she does she'll shit bricks. "Holy hell balls and rattlesnake piss" I whisper and then a few people snicker at my choice of words. Rylan and Tyler as well as the others all give me strange looks as I stand from my spot.

The teacher and the girl standing next to him, as if sensing the comotion turn and once her eyes catch mine they go as large as saucepans. "What the fuck are you doing here?" she questions in disbelief. "What do you mean what the fuck am I doing here, what are you doing here?" I question back.

The teacher runs out of the room calling for gaurds anticipating a fight however as soon as he's out of sight the girl lets out a high pitched squeal and runs into my arms hugging me. "Oh Em Gee! I can't believe it's actually you! What are you doing here? tell me everything? What happened after I left? is your dad still a jerk? what am I saying of course he is, you wouldn't be here if he wasn't-"

"-Morgan-" I try to interupt but it goes unheard.

"-being a jerk, oh my god, my mum sent me here, ha, she thinks I'm going off the rails, called me crazy, but what can you do right? ha, she ruined my life and calls me crazy, I took your advice though, I do what I want now, I mean I'm not a pushover anymore. I cut my hair, I died the tips and I got a whole new look, I even left that dirtbag of a boyfriend, what was his name again, Ha, who cares right. But seriosly what are you doing here? Like what are the odds right? I mean seriously oh my god. Is it okay here? are the people nice? or do I need to watch my back? any hotties? what about the teachers? are they mean or nice? is this place strict because-"

"-Morgan-" I try to interupt her yet again but fail miserable as she continues over me.

"-you know how I feel about strict teachers, I'm totally over being told what to do I mean I was a goodie-too-shoes, I was obedient nothing special or great, oh god like seriously-"

"Morgan if I have to tell you to shut up one more time i'll scoop your eyeballs out with your own teeth"

"Sorry" she breathes out.

"You need to learn how to breath" Morgan always talked to much when she got exited, it was one of the main reasons so many people didnt like her and she knew it too, it drove people crazy. I always thought it was kind of funny but then after a while I'd have to tell her to shut up otherwise she wouldn't stop, actually I'm pretty sure there was this one day where she didn't stop for a second. Of course by the end of the day she walked out of school with a bloody nose from someone who had had enough of her rambeling but elas she walked out that day with a smile on her face. Thinking about it now makes me realise how much she and Eli are alike.

Only just now had the teacher come back into the classroom along with Mason and the other guard. They all looked confused to see no bloodshed, I guess because the look on there faces where just absolutely priceless. "Hey boys, what's got you so breathless?" I asked cheekily. Both the teacher and the other guard groan whereas Mason laughs it off. I'm starting to like Mason, he has the same sense of humour as Jimmy although he's more timid.

Morgan looks at me confused and asks "Who are those two goons?"

"My guards" I shrug.

"You have guards?! Jesus Ash, what kind of shit do you get up to?" She laughs.
_______________________