Gym class.

Ashila's P.o.v

"But what do you mean you're not going to be my guard today, Jimmy?" I wine.

Jimmy has has been explaining to me for the past ten minutes that he cannot be my guard today as he has some personal matters of his own he has to take care of later on in the day to which I have replied with sulking and whining.

"Ashila, there are some personal things I need to take care of, I've told you. Besides Mason is a nice young man and he is more than capable of escorting you to the right destination." At this Jimmy looks disapprovingly at Mason to which he shrinks at.

Jimmy picks up a few things and places then into a backpack before looking back up at me "I'll be back tomorrow before you even know it. Now come on get to class, I believe you have gym..." Jimmy stops to think then turns to Mason "On second thought maybe you should take someone with you Mason. Coach Beck isn't the nicest man and he'd definitely going to clash with Ashila."

Coach Beck sounds like a bit of an asshole of you ask me however I look forward to meeting him and getting on his nerves.

Jimmy turns to me yet again and points "Now you, Ashila, be on your best behaviour please."

"But muuuuuuum." I sigh. Trying to cover up my snicker. Messing around with Jimmy is just too much fun.

"No buts Ashila. If you be good enough I'll tell you tomorrow what I have to do today." Jimmy replies sternly although with a tint of humour hidden within his eye. I can see he enjoys fooling around however he knows that the curiosity will get the best of me so I'll try to be good.

"Fine. I'll try." I sigh looking at my chipped black nail polish.

_______________________

So here I am tapping my foot, bored out of my mind, with a guard either side of me standing in the gym among the other students with a big steroid looking hunk of a man in a ring explaining that we are learning to fight today. 3 words. What the fuck. He does relise that we are delinquents and that we could probably beat the shit out of him. Well some of us. Okay maybe only like three of us but the point is the shouldn't be teaching this kind of crap to a bunch of bloody delinquents.

Also considering the fact I was late to class, very very late you'd think this dildo of a man would be finished with bloody introductions and fucking explanations but no.

"Alright, Ty do you want to start.. You can go with.." He looks around the room and as his eyes settle on a small almost fragile looking boy he smiles almost evilly. However before he can spit the boys name out I step forward and shout "Me!"

Coach Beck looks at me before turning and saying "I don't think we should have a girl to start off"

"Uh I don't think-" Mason tries to reason with Coach Beck however is rudely interrupted by yours truly.

"What do you mean by that Coach Beck?" I start to realise as to why Jimmy wanted two guards with me. This bloke is fucking sexist.

"I just think it'll be more appropriate to have someone-" he looks down and the back to my eyes trying to intimidate me "-of more- how do I say this -power"

"I have just as much power as any fucking kid in this class" I nod my head to the to the crowd and then to Tyler standing at the other side of the ring.

"No you don't kid, because you're a girl and little girls like you are weak-" however before he can continue I have him face first on the ground with his shoulder pinned behind.

"Wanna say that again?" I question sweetly. This prick is lucky I didn't dislocate his shoulder, pull the whole god damn thing off and start whacking him with it.

I look up to see Mason and the other guard firmly stood where I left them with their jaws dropped. The sight of me a small girl pinning a huge hunk of meat who probably uses steroids down on the ground. However it's not just the to guards who are shocked most of the class are come a few exceptions like Tyler, wait, no he looks like a stunned mullet. You'd think by now they'd start expecting this. I guess I have only been here for like two days.

"Uh uhh umm" Mason stutters almost squeaks, you can tell he clearly has no clue what so ever of how to get the situation under control. Ha Jimmy is going to beat his ass when he gets back.

"Yes Mason?" I question innocently. He points down to the sexist ass Coach Beck and squeaks out "could you are please, maybe, I don't know, get off of him."

Coach Beck grunts from underneath me in agreement. "I suppose since you asked so nicely". After I'm up and have dusted myself off I look back down and extend my arm to help him up however he just looks at it and pushes himself up.

I raise an eyebrow at him and watch as he looks around before scratching the back of his neck and mumbling "I, uhh I apologise".

I smile and look at Ty excited "are you ready?" His eyes turn the size of saucepans. Two very large saucepans.

"Uhh I don't think I'm up for it, I mean the other day I hurt my shoulder. I don't want to injure it anymore you know? Aha" he laughs nervously.

"Yeah hmm I guess I wasn't really in the mood for it anyway. Okay laters." I start to walk for the door.

"Where are you going?!" Mason yells after me. He and the other guard run after me.

"Class" I simply respond just as the bell for next class rings.

Oh fun I'm pretty sure I have 'tolerance and understanding' now. What the fuck kind of class is that.

_______________________

Authors note ~ What do you think? More action, less action, good, bad? What do you want? Who do you want to read more about? What do you think? Longer, or shorter chapters?

Love Shani xo