Epilogue

A/n: I'm actually so annoyed and disappointed that my book keeps getting copied like I decided to share something with you guys and most of you have been so kind and I love you but people who steal just put a damper on everything and I have decided if it keeps happening I'm going to delete this book - and my others - and just keep my writing to myself.
So if you have stolen or are planning to you are ruining it for so many people who actually enjoy (I hope) my writing. Thank you to the wonderful who DONT STEAL I love you all xo

 Thank you to the wonderful who DONT STEAL I love you all xo

This cutie cover was made by @Dani_5sos_   thank youuuuu

and this cool ass cover was made by @awesomeismymidname  thank you xx

Ashila's P.o.v

"Despite the fact that was epic, you're still getting detention." Miss Hawkes tells me. She looks down and holds her hand over her mouth trying not to laugh. She had been trying to hold her laughter in all the way over from the cafeteria and only now accepting it. "That was the funniest thing I've ever seen. She almost cried." She adds. She had explained to me that she didn't like the other headmasters that much but due to regulation she had to maintain a professional relationship and... then I kinda stopped listening. Oops.

"Can I ask a stupid question?" I ask once she sobers up.

"I wouldn't expect anything different." She laughs.

Playfully rolling my eyes back a ask "is it necessary the others get detention too? It was my fault the food fight started". The others were all up at there rooms changing out of their clothes as they had been major targets however lucky for me I was mostly clean.

"Yeah I'm sorry but she was very clear in telling me she wanted you all to be suspended but lucky for you I'm amazing and you only get a few lunch detentions... as long as you stay out of trouble you should be fine." She says the last part eyeing me suspiciously.

"Me? Get in trouble? Ha what even?." I retort acting offended.

"Come on. Let's get you to detention." She says standing up.