The bikers are my friends.

A/n: okay so felt guilty so I just wrote this whole thing for you guys. 😘

Rylan's P.o.v

"What the fuck is your problem Charlotte? I only let you in because I thought you wanted to apologise but then when Ash actually comes back you throw the door in her face?!"

"I was only telling her the truth! I was protecting you."

"No you were just trying to make sure you had me all to yourself. But it's. It happening. Get out. I need to find Ash."

I slam my door shut after we walk out and begin to rush down the hall as Charlotte just pouts. She's such a moron. As if she thought we had a chance. I only let her in because I thought she was going to apologise for all the sick shit she's put my group through. Especially Ash.

I go straight to Ameia's room and knock. I hear shuffling until the door finally opens. I push through the door accidentally knocking shoulders with Ameia only for her to give out a supposed squeal.

Morgan shoots up from the bed looking at me with confusion written across her face. "What are you doing?" She asks as I look around and the in the bathroom.

"Is Ashila here?" I ask her.

"She's probably half way home with her dad by now. You saw her. She left." Morgan snorts distastefully.

"She came back." I state as I turn around and leave.

"What. When?" Ameia asks following.

"Just then. She said she liked me but the Charlotte answered the door and she ran." I explain.

"What do you mean Charlotte answered the door." Ameia glares at me.

"Please tell me you weren't swapping saliva." Morgan groans and shutters making a strange 'eughk' sound.

"Who was swapping saliva and why are you in my room." Tyler sits up from his bed as we barge in.

"Ash came back. Confessed her love for Rylan. Caught him swapping spit with Charlotte. Left." Morgans explains.

"She didn't confess her love for me. Just that she like liked me." I say checking his bathroom in case she's there.

"You kissed Charlotte? Gross." Ty says.

"You are missing the point Ash is back." Ameia smiles.

"Ash is back. Where? Is she okay?" Eli says as he walks in.

"Ameia fill Eli in. Morgan go check if she's with Jimmy. Tyler-" I say but get interrupted as Jimmy runs in almost out of breath.

"There you are. Ash just left the building. Like on foot. I tried to follow her. She just kept running. I think she went to town." He pants.

"Then lets go." Tyler jumps out and we all follow him.
________________________

No one had seen Ash. We split up and started searching for Ash. I'd been asking the people in town. At first no one had seen her. That was until I can across a young boy who remembered seeing 'a tall skinny girl running like and elephant and went into that smelly place once she started breathing again.' And he then pointed me in the direction of that Pub.

As I enter the smell of booze and peanuts enter my nose. The bar is packed, no doubt Ash was served as they wouldn't bother with I.D.

"Ash?" I grab her shoulder "oh uh sorry. Thought you were someone else." She smiles then goes back to playing darts. Looking around I spot the real Ash. She's sitting with two blokes not much older that myself.

"Ash!" I walk up to her.

"What are you doing here?" She asks trying to stand up but falls back down to her seat. "Where's Charlotte?" She frowns.

"Ash you misunderstood. I wasn't hooking up with her. I only let her in because I she said she was going to apologise for everything."

"Oh" Ash simply states. She then goes into a fit of giggles.

"Is this one yours is she? Found her as drunk and a skunk. Don't worry we haven't let her drink anymore since we found her." One of the guys sitting opposite her tells me.

"You're lucky we found the kid. Some gorilla was trying to put his hand all over her. Just when we thought we'd save her she knocked to big boy out. Alas, thought we should still keep an eye on her. Make sure she didn't cause any more trouble, aye darlin." The others says as Ash smiles proudly.

Ash the looks to me "See this one, this one right here, he's Tom. And see that one, that one is Jerry" she says with a goofy grin on her face.

She looks up to me as she stands up, stumbling she walks closer and leans into me. "Like the cat and mouse" she whispers then pulls back sitting down and giggles.

"Come on. We gotta get you home." I say as I try shifting her weight into my shoulder.

"Ohh okay. Bye Jerry and Tom. Wait. I mean Tom and Jerry." She laughs as she waves.

"By Ash" they say in sync laughing.

"I'm sorry." I say looking down at her as we walk out of the pub.

She laughs then stops and looks up at me. "You are so cute."

"Omg you found her!" Morgan runs over awkwardly hugging Ash as she's still leaning on me. "And she smells like a goats ass." Morgan backs up.

"Oh my god Morgan. That is SO not nice." Ash acts shocked.

"Honey you smell SO not nice." Morgan laughs.

"Can you call the others. Tell them we found her and we can go back." I ask Morgan.

"Yeah sure." She laughs as Ash begins blowing raspberries into the air.