Jimmyyy, my man.

Ashila's P.o.v

I jolt awake with my heart beating tremendously fast. I sit up my bed panting, trying to catch my breath whilst wiping the cool sweat from the back of my neck.

I scramble out of bed out of bed talking a quick glance at the time on my phone. 6:00am. The last time I was up this early it was  because of my alarm clock. Thank fuck I broke that son of a bitch.

Sluggishly walking into my bathroom I take note of the same black, white and gold theme that resonates all throughout my room. However unlike the white walls in my room the walls are black with the toilet and sink being white. It kinda sucks that there isn't a bathtub in here because then it would literally be perfect. I walk around the glass wall shielding the shower and turn on the hot water while hanging my towel up.

Whilst removing my clothes I catch a glimpse of my reflection. Bloodshot eyes with dark circles under them. I step closer to the mirror and observe that my once bright sunflower type eyes are now dark and gloomy. Sighing I step into the hot water and let a gasp escape my lips as the harsh scorching water pelts down onto my sore and tired body.

_______________________

Just as I finish doing the last button up of my school shirt there is a sudden knock at my door. "Come in!" I shout not bothering to look up at I reach out for my black heels. Jimmy usually comes up around this time so I have no doubt that it is anybody else.

However as I finish tying the stapes and look up it's somebody else. Somebody in which I have no bloody idea who the hell is. He is however dressed in the same uniform as Jimmy. He has short brown hair with matching brown eyes and with tan skin he'd be considered attractive for his age which looks to be early thirties. "Um... Jimmy isn't feeling well so... Um. So. Well. Um. Please don't hurt me. I don't want to get hurt. I have a family. Sort of. I mean I have a cat. Yeah he's my family. Please don't hurt me." He rushes out in one breath.

Raising one of my perfectly arched eyebrows at him I wait for him to further explain himself however he just shrinks back from my gaze. "Dude, you need to calm the fuck down." I slowly say. "Also take me to Jimmy." I then let out while picking up my school bag.

"He said I had to take you to class straight away. Not to be sidetracked." He awkwardly lets out shifting weight from one leg to another.

"Look..." I let out slowly not knowing the young mans name. I take a step forward whilst scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh Mason" he flinches at my movement taking his own step backwards. At this point I couldn't help but notice that most of the guards I had meet in this so called "delinquent" school were all complete wimps.

"Right. Mason, do you want to see that four legged freak of yours again?" I sneer out at him.

"You don't like cats?" He suddenly questions standing straight to attention with both his eyes wide as saucepans.

"To many cats, not enough recipes" I reason with him shrugging.

"Oh" he simply states.

"So do you wanna see the cat again?" I get back on topic before loosing my train of thought.

"Yes" you could hear the sheer panic laced within his voice.

"Then take me to Jimmy" I quickly bargain.

"Oh god. He's going to kill me" Mason sighs looking up to the ceiling.

_______________________

"Are you scared?" I ask Mason as we walk side by side.

"Scared of what?" He timidly asks back.

"Me?" He doesn't answer. He doesn't need to. I know he is afraid. Everyone is. Its just the way it's always been since my mother.  Sighing I ask "Why?"

"I don't know, people talk." He stares down at his feet like they have become the most interesting thing in the world in the past three seconds.

"And you listen." I let an unladylike snort out and look over to the young man walking next to me.

"It's just that your file is pretty wild to say the least." He says stressing at the word wild.

"How so?" I speak the silent dare for him to tell me.

Mason looks up to which I follow his direction and see and open door with the words 'Guards Quarters' written. I walk through and stand at the doorway to see Jimmy sitting at a table in the centre along with other guards scattered around.

"Hey Jimmy" I speak to which all guards' heads simultaneously look up with shock. Jimmy looking puzzled soon comes to the realisation and looks behind me for Mason. I too, look behind me to realise Mason is still out in the hallway hiding out off sight.

"Mason" Jimmy sternly looks at the wall in which Mason hides behind even though he cannot see through.

"Hmm. Hey" Mason slowly walks out with an awkward wave.

"Don't blame him. I have this effect on people." I shrug.

"She threatened to kill my cat." Mason exclaims worriedly. 

"Pfft. Whatever. That doesn't sound like me." Jimmy gives me the same stern look he was giving to Mason only moments ago.
"Okayyyy. Maybe I said something along the lines of him never being able to see that four legged freak of his again. But hay, I'm not that evil. I mean look at me. Do you think an angel like me could do something like that." I smile innocently at Jimmy fluttering my long lashes. "Don't answer that" I quickly add once I see his expression.

_______________________

Authors note: I tried to get something up guys. Sorry it's been a while but things just aren't getting any better. I'm trying though. I would like to thank you guys for your patience and understanding and id like to thank someone special who said to me; The stars can't shine without darkness, hope this dark time of yours gets better.
This chapter was for you. Thank you.
Feel free to leave comments of what you think. Your opinion matters to me.

Love Shani xo