Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope

Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope is the second child and only daughter, Lord Victor Paul Stanhope and his wife, Lady Emily Charlotte Bleuclerk

Lady Victoria Charlotte was named for both her father and mother and she was born in June of 2232.

Lady Victoria Charlotte has an elder brother, Lord Victor Paul Stanhope who was born in 2240, in the same year as Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

Lord Victor Paul Stanhope is a direct descendant of Prince Edmund, Duke of Woodstock and he was the youngest son of King Edward III of England and he married Eleanor de Bohun, the daughter of The Earl of Hereford and her sister, Lady Mary married King Henry IV of England who was the mother of King Henry V of England and from her third marriage to William Bourchier, 1st Count of Eu she had Henry Bourchier, 1st Earl of Essex who married Isabel of York and they had William Bourchier, Viscount Bourchier who married Lady Anne Woodville and they had Henry Bourchier, 2nd Earl of Essex and o Cecily Bourchier and through their children they became the grandparents of Lady Anne Bouchier who married Lord William Parr who was the brother of Queen Katherine Parr, the sixth wife and queen of King Henry VIII Of England and Lord Walter Devereux, 1st Viscount Hereford.

Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope was a beautiful young girl when she was five years old, but a dark unspoken secret loomed over her head as she began to grow up and she became the sex toy of both her father and brother.

While her mother slept, both Lord Victor and his son would creep into her bedroom at night and they were sexually assault her.

Lord Victor grew tired of his aged wife, and he decided to have his daughter, Lady Victoria, who reminds him when he first married his wife, and he walk into her bedroom while the child was sleeping and he would muffle her mouth and he place his hands under her nightgown and tell her not to scream and he would part her thighs and insert two fingers deep inside of her and massage her immature clit until it hardened and he make her climax but the young Lady Victoria Charlotte didn't understand what was happening to her.

Lord Victor son's Lord Victor Paul II was no better and he would bring his friend into his little sister 's bedroom and let them have his little sister.

While Lady Victoria Charlotte grew up and she became very beautiful, but all of a sudden at the age of five years she was contracted into marriage with the ten year old, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

When Lady Victoria Charlotte was transported to Norfolk Estate to live in the household of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie, she was placed in the nursery shared with Lady Patricia Charlene and Lady Charlotte Augusta while the two brothers shared a nursery.

Lady Patricia was not pleased when Lady Victoria came to live at Norfolk Estate , but she accepted it as it was her husband's wish.

Naturally, Lady Patricia preferred a match for son, with his first cousin, Lady Marjorie Stuart, the daughter of her second brother, Lord Robert Stuart and his wife, Lady Janet Flemming, but it didn't transpire.

Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope got along very well with both Lady Patricia and Lady Charlotte Augusta in the nursery.

Lord Charles Andrew JR was considered one of the most handsome men of his time in 2249, and there wasn't a woman that would deny him what he wanted so when he summoned his 16 year old future daughter in law, Lady Victoria into his private office and he locked the door.

Lady Victoria Charlotte knew what he wanted and she obliged him with his blizzard sexual fantasies of making women reaching their orgasms.

Lady Victoria Charlotte became Lord Charles Andrew JR mistress before she married his son, Lord Charles Andrew JR.