To Save a Gallant Duke: Based on Somewhere In Time

Lady Karissa woke up one night with a dream about Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk

It was so terrifying that she started to cry, and she thought about the movie " Somewhere In Time " starring Jane  Seymour and The late Christopher Reeves and how he traveled back into Time to meet an Edwardian actress.

Lady Karissa had to dress in medieval dress to travel back into time, if she  was  to try to save her husband's ancestor, Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk from being killed along with  Lord  Walter  Devereux on Bosworth field on August 22, 1485.

Lady Karissa curtsy to King Richard III and Queen Anne Neville and one of gallant gentleman extend their hand to Lady Karissa and help her to rise and she asks for an audience with King Richard III and it is granted and she asked that Lord John Ho...

Lady Karissa curtsy to King Richard III and Queen Anne Neville and one of gallant gentleman extend their hand to Lady Karissa and help her to rise and she asks for an audience with King Richard III and it is granted and she asked that Lord John Howard and Lord Walter Devereux join them as she tells King Richard III that she has traveled from to them from the future to save them from impending doom.

"Your Grace, my name is Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, and I have traveled from the 23rd century to help two of loyal servants, Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk and Lord Walter Deveaux from impending doom that will happen in two years."

"Your Grace be careful of scheming women namely Lady Margaret Beaufort." Lady Karissa states, "She want to see her son become King of England and it will be the price of two my husband's ancestors, Lord John Howard and Lord Walter Devereux." 

"You see Your Grace, I am married to one of Lord Howard's descendants and his name is Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and I am the mother of one of your descendants, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Lord Anthony Christopher."  Lady Karissa explains.

"Your Grace, Lord Howard. I want to tell you about one of descendants that fled Pre-Post War III Planet in 2153 and he took with him some of the most noble families to Star Base 12." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lady Karissa tells what The United Federation of Planets records about World War III 

"At precisely 0230.26 hours Eastern Standard Time, on 1 May 2153 (an event later known as the "May Day Horror of '53"), the Eastern Coalition launched a first strike comprised of intercontinental ballistic missiles, bomber attacks, and portable nuclear weapons, against major North American and European cities, combined with a simultaneous Interface viral assault against the New United Nations computer infrastructure.[citation needed] Much to the surprise of the ECON political leadership, the New United Nations immediately retaliated with nuclear launches of their own, as well as bomber and satellite-based attacks against targets in the Middle East and Asia. Many Pacific nations sided with the Eastern Coalition against the United States when fighting finally breaks out. Other political groupings, such as the Muslim Bloc, were likewise hit extremely hard during the nuclear exchanges, despite being non-aligned with either side during the war.