Part Three of The Births of 2282: Lady Caroline Matilda Carey,

Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory is 32nd years old when Lady Karissa and his first child and daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda is born on his 32nd birthday on June 17, 2282.

Lady Karissa gave their daughter the name of Queen Caroline Matilda of Denmark and she was the youngest sister of King George III, and the aunt of King George IV, King William IV and grand aunt of Queen Victoria of England.

Queen Caroline Matilda was the mother of King Frederick VI of Denmark and Princess Louisa Augusta of Denmark.

Lady Caroline Matilda is the third cousin once removed of Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony Christopher besides being their half-sister and third cousin once removed to Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lady Autumn Bridget.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is the great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard through his granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lord Richard William Carey declares " She is the best birthday present I have ever received." 

"How can I ever repay you, Lady Karissa for our daughter and my heiress." Lord Richard William asks.

"You don't have too. " Lady Karissa tells him as she holds their daughter in her arms.

Lady Caroline Matilda's third cousin twice removed, Lord Thomas William Howard walks in with her second cousin twice removed, Lord Frederick William Howard III and they congratulate Lord Richard William Carey on the birth of Lady Caroline Matilda.

"We will make her honorary musketeer." Lord Frederick William III tells Lord Richard William.

'I heard that my Aunt Lady Sophia Charlotte could fence and fight better than any of her brothers and they would run back to our great great-grandfather and whine." Lord Thomas William tells Lord Frederick and Lord Richard William.

"Our great-great-grandfather would complain to our great-great-grandmother, and she would tell him" Don't remind me of my mistakes, Lord Frederick William."  Lord Thomas tells them.

Lady Caroline Matilda resembled her great-great-great-grandmother, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who was the only daughter of Lord Frederick William Howard and only granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR rushes into look at his aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte's first great-great-great-grandchild and he looks down at Lady Caroline Matilda and he asks to hold his third cousin twice removed, and Lady Karissa places Lady Caroline Matilda in Lord Charles Andrew JR arms and he embraces the great-great-great-granddaughter of his late Aunt Lady Sophia Charlotte tells Lord Richard William " I know that your grandfather would be so proud of his first great-grandchild as would your father, Lord Robert." 

Lord Charles Andrew JR gives Lord Richard William Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Richard William Carey holds their daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda in his arms and from Beltane Manor, Lord Richard William Carey orders the bells to be rung throughout Bedford Territory and they are joined with the bells of Norfolk, Sussex, Cambridge, Essex, Wessex, and Northumberland.

From Valhalla, Lady Jeanette Virginia embraces her daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte in her arms as they watch their great-great- and great-great-great-grandson hold their great-great-great-granddaughter in his arms.

Lord Richard William Carey is joined by Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lady Charlote Victoria Maud and Lady Paulina holding Lady Autumn Bridget and Lady Elizabeth holds up their arms in triumphant and victory.

Lady Elizabeth asks to hold Lady Caroline Matilda in her arms, and she shows her baby sister to the people and Lord Richard William Carey smiles.

Lady Karissa with the help of Lord David William Beck get dressed and she walks out onto the Balcony, and she looks at Lady Elizabeth and she tells her " Lady Elizabeth. Give me Lady Caroline Matilda. She doesn't need to be exposed to all this nonsense." 

Lady Karissa takes Lady Caroline Matilda into her arms " Richard William. Don't expose our daughter to all this nonsense." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Gee, Karissa. Can't a man be proud of his daughter." Lord Richard William asks.

"Of course, Richard William. Show her off later at her 16th birthday." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lady Caroline Matilda won't be 16-year-old until 2296." Lord Richard William explains.

"I am sorry about that, but she wasn't born until 2282." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Come now children. It is time for you all to come in, get a snack and take a nap." Lady Karissa tells the little girls.

"Andrew Charles. Bring our son with you. It is time for his snack and nap.' Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his brothers " Alright which one of you are going to give my son his first cousin."  Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"He had two second cousins, and a second cousin once removed." Lord Andrew Charles tells them, and he has two third cousins and a first once once removed cousin." 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III takes his nephew, Lord Anthony Christopher and tells him " Don't worry Lord Tony. Your aunt, Lady Victoria will give you that first cousin." 

"I am very sure that you will have a brother or two." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his only nephew.

"Bro, don't worry about that first cousin. Lord Tony will get his first male first cousin." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells his youngest brother.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is the one that carries his nephew, Lord Anthony back into Beltane Manor and he looks at Lady Karissa " Give my nephew a brother."  Lord Charles Andrew III asks Lady Karissa.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard III. Did you take biology in that high priced parochial school?" Lady Karissa asks.

"I took so many of those boring classes, Lady Karissa." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III admits.

"I am glad you did." Lady Karissa states " Lord Andrew Charles and I still have two more children to go, and Lord Richard Wlliam and I have one more to go." Lady Karissa states.

"What about me? Am I horse-meat?" Lord Charles Andrew Howard III asks.

"I don't know about horse-meat. You are more like lard." Lady Karissa says with a laugh.

"I am afraid you will be the last one to have a child with me. Your damn brother takes precedence over Lord Richard William Carey and you." Lady Karissa states.

"Remember the first time didn't work between us and your damn brother made me pregnant with Lady Elizabeth." Lady Karissa reminds him.

"I told you not to have sex with him." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells her.

"It's too late to cry over spilt milk." Lady Karissa states.

"You have a fine daughter in Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I have it by good authority your new child will be a son." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lord Anthony and he will become good friends and they will carry on The Howard name and who knows Lord Patrick William Howard II still might have a son." Lady Karissa states.

Lady Karissa calls Lord David over to her " Please place Lady Caroline Matilda in her crib." and with that Lord David places his third cousin once removed, Lady Caroline Matilda into her crib.

Lady Karissa walks over to her bed, and she climbs back in and asks everyone to depart but Lord Richard William and Lord Andrew Charles.