Lord Charles Andrew Howard III Fantasy

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III when he met his future sister-in-law, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.

He thought that his youngest brother was lucky and he had fantasies about Lady Karissa and he wanted his brother's fiancee from day one.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was sick and tired of Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope, although she had given him two children, but one child she had was questionable and he just decided to accept the child of his own rather than looking like a cuckold.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III named their daughter, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard and she was heiress presumptive to the Dukedom of Sussex until a Lord Charles Andrew Howard III had his daughter with Lady Karissa in 2295 and she became his heiress.

Lady Karissa was the only woman he ever thought of when she was walking with his second cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey. He would look at them and walk up to them and he would say " Good day Lord Richard William and Lady Karissa. Where is my youngest brother?"

"Lord Andrew Charles is sitting behind his desk at Beltane Manor and he is swamped with paperwork that your father left behind before he became Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa states.

Lady Karissa looks at Lord Richard William and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and they walk away and Lord Richard William tells her " Lady Karissa. Beware of my second cousin twice removed, Lord Charles Andrew III. He wants everything his little brother has."

"I have never known a brother that doesn't envy another brother and what he has." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Charles Andrew III wasn't infatuated with Lady Karissa. He was very much in love with her but so was Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lord Richard William Carey was Lord Charles Andrew Howard III second cousin twice removed as he was the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard and his great-grandmother was Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lady Karissa never looked at Lord Charles Andrew Howard III as she knew it would anger Lord Andrew Charles who was 20 years younger than he was and considered better looking.

Lady Karissa declared that the three most handsome men on Star Base 12 were Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was jealous of his own second cousin twice removed and his own brother, but Lady Karissa only considered Lord Charles Andrew III , her lover later on in year of 2285 and continued until his death in 2310 since they shared a daughter together, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard that was born in 2295.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard didn't care what her husband thought and she paired him with Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick after she gave birth to their second child and daughter, Lady Samhain in 2276.

It was there Lord Richard William Carey and she began their life-long love affair and resulted with their two children, Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey.

Lord Richard William Carey loved Lady Karissa from the first day he met her and he told her on her wedding day to Lord Andrew Charles " One day I am going to marry you and take you away from my second cousin twice removed, Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Richard William states.

Lord Richard William Carey smiles and Lady Karissa tells him to hold onto his dreams and she tells him about a song from The Carpenters "How Onto Your Dreams."

"I am a patient man." Lord Richard William tells her.

"I am glad to hear it." Lady Karissa states and she smiles at Lord Richard William.