Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley was born in a very ordinary family that came from Post World War Three Planet Earth in 2240 that settled on Talos IV,a colony established by the United Federation of Planets.

Thomas Riley was a direct descendant of The Earl of Ormond from Ireland and they came from a Roman Catholic family that started with Theobald Butler, 3rd Chief Butler of Ireland and his wife, Margery de Burgh and they have a son, Edmund Butler, Earl of Carrick who married Joan FitzGerald who had James Butler, 1st Earl of Ormond who married Eleanor de Bohun who was the granddaughter of King Edward I of England and they had James Butler, 2nd Earl of Ormond and he married Elizabeth Darcy and they James Butler, 3rd Earl of Ormond and he married Anne Welles and they had James Butler, 4th Earl of Ormond married Joan de Beauchamp and they had Thomas Butler, 7th Earl of Ormond who married Joan FitzJohn and they had Lady Margaret Butler.

Thomas Riley married Karen O'Brien and they had Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley in 2248 and daughter Kathleen Riley in 2252 on Talos IV where Thomas Riley worked for the provisional government of Talos IV.

Everything was going well for The Riley's up until the year of 2272, when a food became short and the governor of Talos IV with his government decided that all non-essential families would not be given food coupons and Kudos decided to execute all those non-essential families and the Riley's were one of the families cited for execution in March of 2273.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley was safely away attending Star-Fleet Academy when his family was executed by Kudos and he received the news in April of 2273 that his family had been executed and he was granted leave to take care of his family business of Talos IV.

When Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley was taken to his family home and he found out that his family had all been executed by Kudos and he found the last letter written to him by his father telling him that his family had been cited for execution due to a famine.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley vowed to seek revenge on Kudos and his daughter for the executions of his father, mother, and sister on Talos IV.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley boarded the USS Republic in March of 2274 and on board the same starship was 18 year old Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.

Both were drawn together by losing their families and they were both alone and mourning the loss of their families.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley would lose Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell first to Lord Andrew Charles Howard and second to Lord Richard William Carey and with them she would have a total of 8 children and with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III she would have a daughter.

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley in March of 2279 would marry Lady Isabella Collins, and in June of 2280 Lady Isabella would give birth to their son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II and he would marry Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, the eldest daughter and child of Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell in June of 2302.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell would remain friends for their entire life-time with Kevin and his friend, Richard Williams taking frequent trips to Pembroke Territory to visit Lady Karissa.

They would go to share three grandchildren, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III, and Lady Sophia Charlotte Riley.