Part Four of The Births of 2282: Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV

The last of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR's grandchildren to be born in 2282 was Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV, the son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Victoria Charlotte Howard nee Stanhope.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV was born out at Sussex Territory on November 5, 2282, but the Pagan Year of 2283. He was the second grandchild of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR to be born in both The Pagan New Year and Georgian Year.

The day that Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV was born was the happiest day of Lord Charles Andrew Howard III life and it also strengthened his marriage with Lady Victoria Charlotte.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III admits that he was glad that he stuck it through with Lady Victoria all the years of their marriage. It hadn't been easy on either, but they muddled through their loveless marriage, and they learned to embrace the good, bad, and indifference.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III admits when Lady Victoria gave birth to their two children. It made him appreciate her.

Lady Patricia Eugenie reminded her eldest son " My dear Lord Charles Andrew III

Lady Patricia Eugenie reminded her eldest son " My dear Lord Charles Andrew III. Aristocrats rarely marry for love, but if loves come later on, it is a plus." 

"I am afraid very few aristocrats marry for love and their fathers and mothers chose their children's husband and wife." Lady Patricia states " Lord Andrew Charles was the exceptional to the rule." 

"Lord Andrew Charles was the youngest son and he earned the right to marry for love." Lady Patricia states.

"I didn't love your father, but I still did my duty in giving birth to our five children." Lady Patricia states.

"Your father loved another woman, and I loved another man." Lady Patricia tells her son.

"I am happy that Lord Patrick William II and Lady Paulina have a happy marriage and maybe it was the only happy match your father made for his sons." Lady Patricia tells her eldest son.

"My dear son, for the love of God. Don't do what your father did to you. Please allow your own children marry for love." Lady Patricia asks her son.

"Mom. Lord Andrew Charles abolished that practice." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his mom.

"Lord Andrew Charles has some common-sense, Lord Charles Andrew III, but I believe all the credit goes to Lady Karissa for stopping the archaic practice. " Lady Patricia states.

"I don't know where she came from but truly God sent to us to bring about change and she has done it." Lady Patricia states.

"Mother. Lady Karissa told me once there is a song to describe everyone and I heard a song by an Earth group that sung country music called Alabama and the song is called "Angels Among US." 

"I don't know if Lady Karissa would approve because she never confessed to be an angel and she once told me her favorite songs were sung by two Earth musicians, Sir Elton John and Billly Joel." Lady Patricia states.

"Lady Karissa once told me she was hopelessly flawed with many imperfections." Lady Patricia states.

"I am so very happy that Lady Victoria and you stuck it through." Lady Patricia tells her eldest son.

"Gee mom. I mean we will never love each other but we respect each other." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells his mother.

"I have my two children to think about and Lady Charlotte will become the next Duchess of Cambridge Territory and Lord Charles Andrew IV is Duke of Albany Territory." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells his mother.

Lord Andrew Charles brings Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, and Lord Anthony with Lady Karissa carrying Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Patrick William II and Lady Paulina carrying Lady Autumn Bridget.

Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Frederick William Howard III, and Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord David William Beck with Lord David William Beck II and Lord Richard Edward Howard III all arrive to see the newest member of the Howard family.

 It is Lord Andrew Charles who carries in his 28-month-old son, Lord Anthony to see his first male first cousin and Lord Anthony climbs onto the bed and he looks at his aunt, Lady Victoria and he hugs her, and he tells her " Thank you for my first cousin." 

Lady Victoria smiles and she tells Lady Karissa "I declare Lady Karissa. Lord Anthony is such a sweetheart." 

"Lord Anthony has always been a loving little boy." Lady Karissa states "One day he will make a fine husband for the right young woman." 

Lord Anthony holds his first new male cousin in his little arms and Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Charles Andrew III look at each other " I told you I wouldn't let you that I wouldn't let my only nephew down." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells his youngest brother.

"I couldn't let Lord Anthony live in a household of women." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his brother.

"I am sorry to tell you, that he does. I tell you something bro, our next child will be another son. Lady Karissa found me a mistress." Lord Andrew Charles tells his brother.

"Who?" Lord Charles Andrew III asks.

"Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick." Lord Andrew Charles tells his brother.

"I have seen her bro. She is very pretty." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his brother.

"I keep her around to converse with. " Lord Andrew Charles tells his brother, "She can hold a conversation." 

"She doesn't argue with me, and she isn't like Lady Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles confesses.

"You finally got some peace bro. I heard that Lord Stuart wanted to deck her, but she told him that he could take his best shot and when she rose to her feet, he would be wearing what she called his "family jewels." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his brother with a laugh.

"Do Lord Stuart a favor and tell him to stay in Lennox Territory because Lady Karissa isn't afraid to knock his ass to the ground." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III tells his brother.

"Lord Alexander Charles won't come back to Bedford Territory not with the three musketeers guarding Queen Anne." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord Charles Andrew III.

"Karissa has renamed them to "The Three Stooges - Moe, Joe and Curly." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Karissa said they are always acting up like three clowns. " Lord Andrew Charles tells his brother.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III walks over to Lady Victoria and asks if he may hold his son, and she gives him to his father and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III holds his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV.