Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Future Duchess of Sussex Territory

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard is the youngest daughter and youngest child of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, and her father is Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, the eldest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and oldest brother of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Fifth Duke of Norfolk who is married to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

The marriage of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was one of conveniences and necessity and per their agreement Lord Andrew Charles Howard agreed to an open marriage with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell prior to their wedding day in March of 2275.

During the course of their 24 years of marriage. They only came together to ensure the Howard dynasty would continue to govern on Star Base 12 and eventually onto Star Base 10.

Faithful to her word, Lady Karissa gave birth to four more of Lord Andrew Charles Howard's children, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lord Anthony Christopher, Duke of Lancaster Territory, Lord Albert Edward, Duke of Kent Territory and Lady Sophia Dorothea, Duchess of Gloucester Territory.

Their eldest child and daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane would inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory along with the Viscount of Fairfax Territory.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard had four brothers, Lord Anthony Christopher, Lord Albert Edward Howard and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and 6 sisters, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Lady Anastasia Christina, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard and Lady Carolina Matilda Carey.  

Consequently, they were also her first cousins, and third cousins removed thrice as well.

Lady Karissa's Elizabeth Ann Howard niece, Lady Karissa Ann Howard is the daughter of her oldest sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and her second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard III.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard's other first cousins were Lady Autumn Bridget Howard and Lord David Frederick Howard along with Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Thomas William Howard is her third cousin.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard was only ten years old in 2305, when her father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III dies at the age of 75 years old and she is taking care of by her mother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell and her stepfather, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke and Duchess of Bedford Territory.

By this time only Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard are still children. 

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey is 17, Lady Sophia Dorothea is 15 years and Lady Karissa is 5 years old as all of the other children have grown up and have married.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard becomes Duchess of Sussex Territory in 2305 at the age of 10 and Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Thomas William Howard are appointed her regents until she reaches the age of 18 in 2318.

In 2315, Lord Richard William Carey, her stepfather escorts her to her cotillion to present her to polite society with her two oldest brothers, Lord Anthony Christopher and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV and from the balcony Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann watches carefully as Lord Richard William Carey walks Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard into the ballroom.