Mother's Day of 2290

This chapter is in honor of Mother's Day and for all mothers.

1 Faith of our mothers, living still

In cradle song and bedtime prayer.

In nursery lore and fireside love,

Thy presence still pervades the air.

Faith of our mothers, living faith,

We will be true to thee till death.

2 Faith of our mothers, loving faith,

Fount of our childhood's trust and grace,

Oh, may thy consecration prove

Source of a finer, nobler race.

Faith of our mothers, loving faith,

We will be true to thee till death.

3 Faith of our mothers, guiding faith,

For youthful longing, youthful doubt,

How blurred our vision, blind our way,

Thy providential care without.

Faith of our mothers, guiding faith,

We will be true to thee till death.

4 Faith of our mother's faith,

In truth beyond our stumbling creeds,

Still serve the home and save nature,

And breathe thy spirit through our deeds.

Faith of our mothers, faith,

We will be true to thee till death.

It is May 8, 2290, All of Lady Karissa's children along with Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Ricard William Carey gather around to surprise Lady Karissa for Mother's Day.

Lady Elizabeth is now 15 years old; Lady Samhain is nearly 13 years old; Lord Anthony Christopher is almost ten years, Lady Caroline Matilda is nearly 9 years old, Lord Albert Edward is nearly 5 years old, and Lord Benjamin Lawrence is nearly 2 years old, and she is expecting Lord Andrew Charles and her fifth child in June of 2290, and she is eight months pregnant.

Lord Andrew Charles with Lord Richard William Carey had bouquets of pink and blue roses to give to Lady Karissa. 

There are a total of 28 pink roses one to celebrate every year that both Lady Elizbeth and Lady Samhain has been born and a total of 15 blue roses to celebrate the birth of Lord Anthony and Lord Albert Edward.

Lord Richard William a bouquet of pink and blue roses 9 pink roses to celebrate the birth of Lady Caroline Matilda, their first-born child and his heiress and 2 blue roses to celebrate the birth of their son, Lord Benjamin Lawrence.

The children have made home-made Mother's Day presents to give to their mother and both Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William Carey have had the cook prepare a special Mother's Day breakfast for her.

Lady Karissa is in her suite, and she hears a knock on the door " Come in."  Lady Karissa calls out.

Lord Andrew Charles with Lord Richard William bring in the children and Lady Elizabeth with Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony Christopher and Lord Albert run over to her " Happy Mother's Day momma."  They call out together.

Lord Richard William Carey carrying Lord Benjamin Lawrence in his arms and Lady Caroline Matida hand walks in, and Lady Caroline Matilda runs over to her mother " Happy Mother's Mama."