Lord Matthew Colin Craven and Lady Beatrix Bourbon

Lord Matthew Colin Craven is the only son of Lord Colin Craven and his wife, Lady Mary Lennox who are first cousins as their mother and father are sister and brother and both were born in 2100 and they were both left orphaned one had lost his mother and the other lost both her father and mother in India of a cholera epidemic.

Lord Colin Craven is the only child of Lord Archibald Craven and Lady Lily Lennox of Yorkshire, England and Lady Mary Lennox are the only child of Colonel Albert Lennox and his wife, Lady Rose of India.

Both children were born in 2100 and they met each other in 2110, but in 2112 they were separated by Lord Archibald Craven, Lord Colins's father and Lady Mary's guardian and sent off to attend separate schools.

They didn't see each other again until 2120 out at Lord Colins's Yorkshire Manor of Misselthwaite Manor and Lady Mary had graduated and taking a job as a nurse in London, England.

Lord Colin Craven served under King William V of England's Royal Army and was discharged in 2119 and he had written to Lady Mary while she was away at school, but she never once answered his letters.

When Lady Mary arrived at Misselthwaite Manor she didn't find Lord Colin there as he hadn't arrived, but as she was waiting, he walks in he calls out " Mary, Mary." and she turns around and says," I didn't think you going to make it, Colin." 

"I am sorry I am late, Mary." Lord Colin apologizes.

"It's quite alright, Colin. Ben Weatherstock let me in the garden." Lady Mary explains

Lord Colin walks over to where Lady Mary is, and he asks. "Why didn't you answer my letters, Mary?"

"I am sorry Colin. I didn't have time to answer many letters. Mrs. Medlock wrote to me as did you, but I didn't find time to write anyone. " Lady Mary confesses.

"I wrote many times when we were separated Mary and I asked you to marry me, but you never gave me answer. Will you give me an answer now?" Lord Colin asks.

Lady Mary looks at Lord Colin " I was waiting for you to ask me in our garden." Lady Mary tells him.

"I should have known, Mary." Lord Colin admits, and he takes Lady Mary hand in his and asks her " Will you marry me Lady Mary Lennox?" 

Lady Mary looks at Lord Colin and she answer, " Of course I will marry you, Lord Colin."

Lord Collin and Lady Mary are married out in the garden at Misselthwaite Manor in June of 2121.

It is not even two months later that Lady Mary conceives their first child who will be b born in 2122.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lady Mary gives birth to Lord Colin and her child, a baby son, who is given the name of Lord Matthew Colin Craven, who is born in May of 2122.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lord Henry Bourbon and his wife, Lady Isabella Valois live in Paris, France, in August of 2122 she gives birth their first baby, a daughter who is given the name of Lady Beatrix Isabella Bourbon and in the year of 2140, Lord Matthew Colin Craven meets Lady Beatrix Isabella Bourbon in London where she is studying at The University of London.

They court each other until 2142 and are married in June of 2143 and for the first nine years of their marriage is happy, but they decide to wait to start their family and on April 27, 2153, they meet Lord Patrick William Howard along with Lord John Devereux and Lord Patrick William Howard explains that World War Three is about to outbreak out and he asked them to come with the rest of the families that he has asked to board the USS Excalibur and journey to Star Base 12.