The Duchess of Clarence Territory

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and his wife, Lady Karissa celebrate at the birth of Lady Karissa's favorite child and daughter, Lady Samhain (Celtic for "Summer Ends." and she is hails in the Pagan New Year.

Odin is indeed great. He rules over the world, and he brings in a New Year with Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard who arrives screaming at the top of her lungs as she is born out at Beltane Manor, she is the first of their children that is born out at Beltane Manor. 

As the second child of the presiding Duke of Norfolk Territory he creates Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory in the name of her great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles was hoping the second time around would be his long-waited for son, but he was blessed with a second beautiful daughter, Lady Samhain.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is not disappointed at his third granddaughter's birth as Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son, " You have two beautiful daughters." 

"Eventually, you will have a son or two." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

"Lord Andrew Charles. Listen here my boy.  Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain are just as good any sons can be, as your grandfather would not care." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard who are Lady Samhain's third cousins, and Lord David William Beck who is her second cousin, and Lord Richard Edward Howard II who is first cousin twice removed, and Lady Frederica who is her half aunt, and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, who is her first cousin, and Lord Richard Edward Howard III who is her second cousin and Lady Elizabeth who is her oldest sister, are brought into meet the new Duchess of Clarence Territory.

Lord Richard William Carey declares " She is a fine third cousin." 

"I second it, Lord Richard William.' Lord Thomas William Howard states.

"She is my second cousin, and I am proud of it. " Lord David William Beck states as " I am proud of Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III. We all share the same great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR. "  

Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his nephew, and grandnephew, ' You make too much of my father. He was a sorry excuse of man." 

"I admit he fathered my brother, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior who is the father of Lod Richard Edward II, and Lord Edwin William who is your grandfather, Lord David " Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"You didn't know him, like his children.  He sired a son out of wedlock." Lord Charles Andrew Jr tells Lord David.

From her bed, Lady Karissa holding Lady Samhain tells Lord Charles Andrew JR " Now, Lord Charles Andrew JR. Don't blame your half-brother for your late father's sins." 

"What has Lord Robert John Howard ever done to you? He has never asked you for anything." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Robert John Howard is still a human being and he deserves your love." Lady Karissa states " He is the grand-uncle of my children." 

"Andrew Charles. Don't you have a title you can bestow upon your uncle?" Lady Karissa asks.

"I don't know but I am sure I have a Marquess for him." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Come on now dad. He is my uncle. " Lord Andrew Charles states

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William Howard II. I want you to find out where our uncle lives and bring his family and him to Beltane Manor." Lord Andrew Charles states "It is time he meets his great-nieces."