Father's Day of 2290

Father's Day comes to Star Base 12 like every other place on June 19, 2290, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory is nearly 40th years old and he has been Duke of Norfolk Territory since 2275,

Lord Andrew Charles Howard has already been blessed with two daughters, Lady Elizabeth his heiress who is age 15 years old, Lady Samhain who is nearly 14 years old, and two sons, Lord Anthony age 10 years old and Lord Albert Edward who is nearly 5 years and he has recently been blessed with a third daughter, Lady Sophia Dorothea who is just five days old.

Both Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain are delighted to have a new sister and Lord Andrew Charles has a five-year-old daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina too.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard has 4 daughters and 2 sons, and he is a truly blessed man, and he has beautiful wife, Lady Karissa who is 35 years old. 

It is Father's Day on Star Base 12 and Lady Karissa, and the children have something plan for both Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William Carey.

Lord Richard William and Lady Karissa have two children together, Lady Caroline Matilda aged 8 years old and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, aged 1.1/5 years old.

The children will sing to Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William " Faith of Our Fathers" on Father's Day and Lady Karissa will sing for Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William.

Faith of our fathers, living still

In spite of dungeon, fire and sword

Oh, how our hearts beat high with joy

Whene'er we hear that glorious word!

(Faith of our fathers, holy faith)

(We will be true to thee 'til death)

Our fathers, chained in prisons dark

Were still in heart and conscience free

How sweet would be their children's fate

If they, like them, could die for thee

(Faith of our fathers, holy faith)

(We will be true to thee 'til death)

Faith of our fathers, we will love

Both friend and foe in all our strife

And preach Thee, too, as love knows how

By kindly words and virtuous life

(Faith of our fathers, holy faith)

We will be true to thee 'til death

Songwriters: Rob Mathes. For non-commercial use only.

The family will come to celebrate Father's Day with a buffet style brunch, and the children will present their fathers with a Father's Day present.

Lord Charles Andrew JR will come from York to spend Father's Day with his sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lord Patrick William II and Lord Andrew Charles and with all of his grandchildren which totals 6 granddaughters and 4 grandsons.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is a truly blessed man to have 10 grandchildren from his three sons as well as 5 additional grandchildren from his two daughters that live on Star Base 10.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR arrives at Beltane Manor, with Lord Charles Andrew III , Lady Victoria Charlotte Maud and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV and Lord Patrick William II with Lady Autumn Bridget and Lord David Frederick.

"Happy Father's Day, bro. Where are my nieces and nephews?" Lord Charles Andrew II" ask Lord Andrew Charles.

"Our wolf cubs are with Lady Karissa, their mother." Lord Andrew Charles tells his brother.