The Sons of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lord Patrick William Howard II and Lord Andrew Charles Howard

They say that no one child is the same and every child is different and it is true in the case of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart were blessed with five children, three handsome sons and two beautiful daughters.

This chapter will cover the sons of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is the firstborn child and son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and he was born on January 5, 2230 at Balmoral Manor before his father became Duke of Norfolk Territory in September of 2240.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart were married in June of 2228, and they didn't consummate their marriage until the night that Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was conceived.

Neither parents knew that they didn't consummate their marriage on their wedding night. It was just a stroke of luck that Lady Patricia started her monthly cycle on their wedding night and it left a blood stain that convinced both their father's that their marriage had been consummated.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart marriage had been arranged by both of their father's for different reasons like most aristocratic marriages.

It was essentially a loveless marriage and both were in love with someone else and forbidden to marry the other person for different reasons.

Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lady Patricia muddled through with their marriage despite the fact it was a loveless marriage, and they only came together when it came time to produce another child.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart's second son, Lord Patrick William II was born three months before his grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior died and it lead to conflict between father and son when Lord Charles Andrew JR decided to name his second son after his great-grandfather and when Lord Charles Andrew JR told his father " Listen here old man. Lord Patrick William II is my son and not your son. I named my firstborn son after you and me."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior wanted his second grandson to be named after his father, Lord Frederick William Howard, but Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had an uncle named Lord Frederick William Howard II who was 10 years older than his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

When Lord Patrick William Howard II was three months old , Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior died and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR became Duke of Norfolk Territory at the age of 30 years old.

In between Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William Howard II he was blessed with a daughter named for both her father and mother, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard in 2235 and in between Lord Patrick William Howard II and his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard a second daughter named for his lady love, Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard was born in 2245.

Right when Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie think their family is completed they are blessed with a third son and fifth child, Lord Andrew Charles Howard named for his father's uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard in December of 2250.

Each son has his own special charm, quality and sex appeal but only Lord Patrick William II has a happy marriage with his wife, Lady Paulina Fredrica Stafford,

Lord Patrick WIlliam II is Lady Patricia's favorite son whereas Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard is Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR favorite child.

Lord Patrick William Howard II is good-natured, not rebellious, and kind-hearted whereas Lord Charles Andrew Howard II is a charming rogue and Lord Andrew Charles Howard is defiant, rebellious, and pompous.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR loves all of his children and he lays his hopes on Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William II to give him his first grandchildren, but when it doesn't come to pass he has no choice to turn to his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles to give him first grandchild, in which case Lord Andrew Charles fulfills his father's wish by doing with Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard on May 1, 2275.

Shortly after the birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Lord Patrick William and Lady Paulina adopted a baby daughter, Lady Alexandra Katherine and in August of 2276, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Victoria Charlotte had a baby daughter, Lady Charlotte VIctoria Maud Howard.

By the time Lady Alexandra Katherine is adopted and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard is born Lord Andrew Charles Howard becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory with Lady Karissa, The Marchioness of Pembroke Territory by his side and she becomes The Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

With the adoption of Lady Alexandra Katherne Howard,it brings the Dukedom of Cambridge Territory to Lord Patrick William Howard III and with the birth of Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud it brings the Dukedom of Sussex Territory to Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is the patriarch of the Howard family and he orders both Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Andrew Charles to go to their sister-in-law, Lady Paulina and seduce her and impregnate her with a child as Lord Patrick William Howard II is incapable of having children according to Lord David William Beck.

Lady Paulina' s second child, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard born in February 1, 2282 is the daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard but Lord Patrick William Howard II is made to believe he is the father of Lady Autumn Bridget Howard and in February of 2289, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III impregnates his sister in law, and in November of 2289, she gives birth to Lord David Frederick Howard.

Lord Patrick William Howard II never finds out that neither Lady Autumn Bridget or Lord David Frederick Howard are not his children and he is very happy with his wife and three children.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR takes the secret with him to the grave in 2299.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III goes to have a second child with Lady Victoria Charlotte, a son is born to them in May of 2282, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV and with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell he goes onto have his successor, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard on May 1, 2295.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann yield the most children with their first Duchess of Norfolk Territory , Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, followed by Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory, followed by two sons, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory and their last child, Lad Sophia Dorothea Howard is born in 2290 and she is Duchess of Gloucester Territory.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth with Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory have two children, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey in June of 2282 and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey in 2289.

Lady Karissa calls their family " Mine, Yours, and Ours." and they are all related through the same common ancestor, Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk Territory and his son, Lord Thomas Howard 2nd Duke of Norfolk and his daughter and two sons Lady Elizabeth Howard, Lord Thomas and William.