Part Two: The Three Births of 2282- Lady Autumn Bridget Howard

The Georgian New Year of 2282 is ringed in on January 1, 2282, with the Howard's celebrating the Georgian New Year with the family out at Beltane Manor.

The direct descendants of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk travel far and wide to Beltane Manor to celebrate the New Year with each other. 

The descendants of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk aren't Christian or Roman Catholic and they all have found their way to their ancient religion of Paganism, that was thought to be wiped out by Christianity and Islam, but regardless of what they thought, Paganism still blooms on Star Base 12, but every Howard has their own kind of Paganism as it is individual.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard is a non-religious Pagan, whereas Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is a secular-Pagan, Lord Patrick William Howard is Neo-Pagan, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard is a Greco-Pagan, and Lord Richard William Carey is a Celtic Pagan, Lord Frederick William and Lord Thomas William Howard are Roman-Pagans, and Lady Karissa is a Norse-Pagan.

Lord David William Beck is a Christo-Pagan and his wife, Lady Katherine is a Christian-Roman Catholic, but despite of their religious differences they raise their son to embrace the good in both of religions.

Whereas Lady Karissa raises Lord Andrew Charles and her children to learn to think for themselves and they don't instill their religion upon their children.

Infact, The Howard's never discuss religion in their family, and they find other things to discuss, so they talk about music, literature, current events other than politics, they leave it to the politicians to do it. 

Lady Karissa tells them that last great statesmen was Lord Thomas Moore, who King Henry VIII executed because he refused to accept Queen Anne Boleyn has King Henry VIII's wife and divorce from Katherine of Aragon.

On New Year's Day. They come together and they have a family buffet dinner, singing, and dancing, where the atmosphere is relaxed.

The children can gather with their parents, cousins, and play with each other.

The men talk about current events and the ladies talk about their children, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR can see all of his grandchildren.

Lady Paulina Charlene Howard nee Stafford is 8 months pregnant with Lord Patrick William and her first child which is deemed a miracle baby.

Lady Paulina tells Lady Karissa, Lady Katherine, Lady Victoria and Lady Sarah " Lord Patrick William and I have chosen the name for a daughter, Lady Autumn Bridget." 

"What if is it is a son?" Lady Karissa asks.

"We plan to name him after his maternal grandfather, Lord David Frederick Howard." Lady Paulina tells them.

Lady Victoria tells everyone " This child is a son, and we will name him Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV after his paternal great-grandfather, paternal grandfather and father." 

Lady Karissa tells them " Lord Richard William and I will call our daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey or if it's a son, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey. "

Lady Katherine Beck is the only wife that isn't expecting a child, but Lady Karissa tells her not to worry because her time will come." 

"Lord David and I want a daughter and we want to name her after her paternal great-grandfather, Lord Edwin William Howard." Lady Katherine tells them.

"Lady Katherine. I have no doubt in 2283, you will have a daughter." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Lord Andrew Charles has reserved the Dukedoms of Kendall, Albany, for his many cousins." Lady Karissa tells them.